MasterBit13

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bone:

> Local newspaper headlines:
>
> _"Semi-blind kid dies in 'soda drinking contest' after not realizing they were giving him antifreeze"_
>
> I just had too…
> Don't chug it too fast ;)

wow that sucks for him, were the kids who pranked him charged with murder?

Nah, I've built a tolerance to caffeine. I drink it to help me sleep now. I probably should get off it though, it is bad for me, as well as all the junk I eat.

Actually Kin the restaurant would have been closed since it was a staff member who offered the challenge and didn't charge me for drinking 2 gallons. :P

@Kinjiru:

> @Bone:
>
> > Local newspaper headlines:
> >
> > _"Semi-blind kid dies in 'soda drinking contest' after not realizing they were giving him antifreeze"_
> >
> > I just had too…
> > Don't chug it too fast ;)
>
> wow that sucks for him, were the kids who pranked him charged with murder?

not sure, but wasn't bone joking?

@McNugget: Nah I used ketchup. :P For a processed meat product you and your family sure are tasty.

@Bone, true. You know I can work part time in rake in a grand or more a month? and where I live that's like 600$ spare cash after bills?

@[SB:

> Azure link=topic=56490.msg599726#msg599726 date=1263792113]
> @McNugget: Nah I used ketchup. :P For a processed meat product you and your family sure are tasty.
>
> @Bone, true. You know I can work part time in rake in a grand or more a month? and where I live that's like 600$ spare cash after bills? <–-------

You realize that this is a Poll?  XD

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Seriously..

- Poll was answered, conversations trailed off and was derailed, but since McNugget is a preprocessed meat product, and Bone made a blind joke, I'm perfectly good. :D

@Bone- I keep forgetting that stuff is "cheap" here, I guess I'm lucky. - I can still buy a lot of fast food with that 600$ though. I'll be a chunky in no time.

@[SB:

> Azure link=topic=56490.msg599738#msg599738 date=1263793262]
> South east U.S.A. Average rent here is about 450-500\. Utilities don't get past 300$ with management. I split all my bills with roomies so I'm only paying a third of the above numbers. :D

Wow, here it's around $900 rent for a one bedroom apartment n a semi-suburban area with no utilities or anything else.