Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mapping Contest Prize:

azure

So one of my room mates has read all the complaints that I got in the mapping contest and he agrees that they are kind of idiotic. So he has agreed to put up a small prize for the winner of the contest. Please give me some suggestions of good but "relatively inexpensive" prizes.

Well I like that as well. Here's what I'm thinking so far

1-Console point card. (Xbox, Wii, does ps3 have that?)
2-Online Game card. (your choice just can't go over 20$)
3-Domain Name, easy enough.
4- 20$ hard cash
I don't know what the stick arena is, but I guess if falls under #2

So that brings up this subject, What should the runner up get? I doubt it will be a cash prize it depends on how good the maps are.

I have decided that since The maps are judged by the community I'll cast my vote based on which map my Room Mate likes. Since he is putting up 1st prize.

Also–-

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,56704.0.html

Roomie says second place can have his bible black dvd... only slightly used. LMFAO... and Chief said a Fleshlight... <_<

@[SB:

> Azure link=topic=56795.msg600731#msg600731 date=1264049279]
> Well I like that as well. Here's what I'm thinking so far
>
> 1-Console point card. (Xbox, Wii, does ps3 have that?)
> 2-Online Game card. (your choice just can't go over 20$)
> 3-Domain Name, easy enough.
> 4- 20$ hard cash
> I don't know what the stick arena is, but I guess if falls under #2
>
> So that brings up this subject, What should the runner up get? I doubt it will be a cash prize it depends on how good the maps are.
>
> I have decided that since The maps are judged by the community I'll cast my vote based on which map my Room Mate likes. Since he is putting up 1st prize.
>
> Also–-
>
> http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,56704.0.html
>
> Roomie says second place can have his bible black dvd... only slightly used. LMFAO... and Chief said a Fleshlight... <_<

Yes PS3 does.

And Stick Arena does fall under #2

My room mate and I were discussing this. I've updated the mapping contest thread.

Everyone who wants to participate needs to sign up by the 25th. On the 26th through the 1st the community can vote on the first and second place prizes, as well as special place to be discussed then. The list of prizes will most likely consist of what I listed in my previous post and anything suggested until the 25th.

Thanks Monkey Boy for the info. Game cards are definitely an option. I've seen the Xbox ones DD I just didn't know if they had them for the PS3\. I'm still a generation behind. (I'll play my ps2 and game cube untill they stop working)

Ok So First Place suggestions are, The list above, Second place suggestions- probably from the list above only slightly less valuable, 3rd place - a sig from DD, and Last place… well ... they will just have to wait and see what horrors my room mate has... >_> *shudder*