• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GINGERS DO HAVE SOULS!!

java

@Huntsman:

> link=topic=57067.msg604007#msg604007 date=1264824368]
> Found that kind of humorous XD.

ginger kids have been humiliated. but they are indeed the superior race. hitler believed it was blond heair and blue eyes but in reality, it is red hair and freckles.

Does it matter? Get a life outside of youtube. The more we patronize people who whine, or even agree with them, the more we hurt ourselves and the world. Modern society isn't nearly a brutal as people like to make it out. Honestly I'd rather be killed for having a different opinion than to have to listen to people whine about how bad they have it, when in truth they are perfectly fine both physically and mentally. Besides a little name calling never hurt anyone. I'm blind, Robin's a queer, Marsh is probably fat(lol). Either way it's not that big of a deal. It's part of life and has been for many a generation.

@Azure:

> Does it matter? Get a life outside of youtube. The more we patronize people who whine, or even agree with them, the more we hurt ourselves and the world. Modern society isn't nearly a brutal as people like to make it out. Honestly I'd rather be killed for having a different opinion than to have to listen to people whine about how bad they have it, when in truth they are perfectly fine both physically and mentally. Besides a little name calling never hurt anyone. I'm blind, Robin's a queer, Marsh is probably fat(lol). Either way it's not that big of a deal. It's part of life and has been for many a generation.

Ginger people just can't handle it because they don't have souls.