• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lostica's future sprite envision

mrmiguu

@Zetta:

> @Azkanan:
>
> > Sounds like Lostica is going **furry**. You're going to be competing with Second Life and Furcadia, in that case! :P
>
> thats what I was thinking. Lulz this is totally moving in the direction of "Sands of Destruction" where Earth is furry land.  Actually, that game has a nice twist. You play as "Jesus" and cleanse Earth from furfaggotry by bringing on the apocalypse. I love Japan.

i have been loved japan many years.

@Zetta:

> @Azkanan:
>
> > Sounds like Lostica is going **furry**. You're going to be competing with Second Life and Furcadia, in that case! :P
>
> thats what I was thinking. Lulz this is totally moving in the direction of "Sands of Destruction" where Earth is furry land.  Actually, that game has a nice twist. You play as "Jesus" and cleanse Earth from furfaggotry by bringing on the apocalypse. I love Japan.

I lol'ed at the truth.

@мсичġġєт:

> @MrMiguuâ„¢:
>
> > @мсичġġєт:
> >
> > > Colour or gtfo.
> >
> > More like:
> > My way or STFU.
>
> My way or gtfo.

What's your problem, ass? Why does everyone feel it necessary to trash talk the side-scrolling MMO indy developer? I have done more for this community than you ever will. Why do you think you have some superior power over me? I you do, then things on these forums have come to be very jacked up.

mcnugget, stop being an ass. there is no such thing as internet sarcasm, as there is no way it can be detected, unless within context, and all your posts are is a ramble of crap. if you feel the need to be a jerk, then leave. we really do not need a handfull of people acting negative towards a game that will possibly be the best game to come out of eclipse, ever. no, youre not cool, not funny, not respectable. shape up, or ship out.

@Anna:

> @мсичġġєт:
> @Azkanan:
> @Zetta:
>
> ![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/annacomnena/avatars/aiku_haters_1.gif)

Haha, the adjusted head makes a great swagger. xD

Oh and ignore McNugget. Everyone else does.