Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What's your boss like?

Thorn

I realized I should ask this when I realized not everyone's boss can be as awesome as mine. Sarcastic, a little self-loathing and hilarious. Today he was pointing and laughing at a customer as they left the store XD.

What are your bosses like? Awesome? Terrible? I WANT TO HEAR IT.

Well, he's a pretty cool guy. I get to work my own hours, I get to act like I want most of the time, although I do need to take some things seriously whilst dealing with customers. It's doing what I love; Programming. Marsh isn't a bad boss at all. I have a great group of friends who help with various stuff, and when we're not working we just sit around chatting relaxing all cool and shooting some b-ball outside of the school with a couple of guys they were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighbourhood. I got in one little fight and my mum got scared and said you're "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo, holmes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Haha. Seriously though, the only work I do is some small programming jobs here and there to pay for my nights out.

Once I get to Uni this September I might work at a petrol station on the night shift. Mate of mine did it before and he just sat there with his laptop out doing Uni work. You only get a customer every so often.

That's pretty true for the one down the street. I'm one of the few customers they get at night. I usually get a discount off my drinks because I go in there so often. I bet you'd save a ton of cash if you didn't go out so much, robin. Then again I'm a 1/4th jew so I penny pinch.

My boss sends me emails on an email I keep telling him doesn't work anymore, and then tells my 5 days later that he sent it to me, and that I need to do whatever is on there now. It kinda sucks, but the website I'm updating has almost no people on it, and updates usually only come a few times a month, so it's still an easy job.

Too bad I don't get paid :P

I've only had two bosses, one was this old dude, his business and everything and he paid me jack shit after I volunteered for 6 months. Kinda grumpy, slavedriver kinda guy.

Other one was this asian baller that is like 21, pretty casual, awesome to work with. He boots booze for me even though I don't work for him anymore.

@Bone:

> I've only had two bosses, one was this old dude, his business and everything and he paid me jack shit after I volunteered for 6 months. Kinda grumpy, slavedriver kinda guy.
>
> Other one was this asian baller that is like 21, pretty casual, awesome to work with. He boots booze for me even though I don't work for him anymore.

Um well,
doesn't that go along with volunteering?
Not getting paid?

lol.

XD @ Robins