Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MLIA

varinyc

Sooo, <_< My name's not in blue…. I'm bored... AND This totally fits the Criteria for everything.

This is not an Introduction topic, but i WILL say... I missed you aaaaaaaall ^________^ and I'm happeh to be back.

I've been gone for a while now because:

I got speeding tickets galore last year, and I was supposed to show up in court. No biggie. But my mother (who I've never had strong relations with in my life) told me I should move to VA so that I can take care of her dog while she's deployed. Well, told me as in i had to or I'd be dropped. ._.

So I was making preparations to do so, and I did, except for those court dates which were a month away. She told me to get a lawyer, which I did. Damn thing cost me 4k Just to represent me in court, eat donuts and decrease my tickets by a couple hundred bucks (REALLY not worth it).

I did NOT have that Kind of money, and my bank told me I didn't have any credit to take out such a loan. So I had to pretty much force my mother to co-sign.

Okay, I moved to virginia, In my snazzy '98 Passat that has a bent axel. Everything went fine, thank god <_<. By this time, she was paying for my insurance (250 a month) and my loan (150 a month, also a stroke of luck).

wooohooo, I live with my mother for the first time since I could even comprehend the word Divorce. Yeaaaaah.... She's a raging alcoholic that somehow manages to drink twice a day, to total body numbness... and a floozie <_< (which makes sense since I don't know my real father, and now knowing these facts I'm surprised i had a reasonable step father at ALL).

I got to meet her new "friends" about every other day =D. Then lose hours of sleep listening to death metal (which I don't like) just to drown out her bed that needed replaced... And did... after it literally collapsed 3 weeks later.

She deployed... I couldn't find employment, so I was living off the 50 bucks a week that she transfered me... How nice of her ^_^. Oh and I had to share that buying food plated with gold for her dog.

Long agonizingly story short, I moved back to Kansas. My mother contacted me about a week afterwards stating some bizzare BS that I trashed her house and whatnot, and didn't want to have anything to do with me ever again.

So I'm stuck paying my Ins, My loan, My cell bill, and about everything else now. Not that I'm upset about that, it's just the principal of lies. <_<;

I LATER found out, she's "in love" with someone she met over in Iraq (after 3 months o.0?) and she wants to marry him, so I suppose he's more important than her son. He doesn't speak english so he won't be able to work when he gets back so she has to pay for the both of them u_u... the REAL reason.

I cannot afford rent, which is the reason I haven't been using the computer in forever. I've been a lost soul =D (subtract the headaches and it was kinda interesting)

I'm now living with a friend, who won't charge me rent.... for now... but come august when I start college (hopefully) I have to pay it all in full T_____T

Buuuut, I'll let that come in august and won't worry about that now xD

PS:
On another VERY unrelated topic, I'm starting the process of Hormone Re-assignment Therapy ^__________^ Just thought I'd throw that out there for kicks and giggles.

~My Life Is Average~

Well on the up side, how much worse could it get? Also i would look for a new place to stay if you are going to get charged all the rent at once, that will just screw you over even more. Also how are you going to college? taking student loans?

Anyway i hope things get better for you.

@Marsh:

> Well on the up side, how much worse could it get? Also i would look for a new place to stay if you are going to get charged all the rent at once, that will just screw you over even more. Also how are you going to college? taking student loans?
>
> Anyway i hope things get better for you.

I'm optimistic, I just posted this cuz Robin suggested it and I was bored, not to complain technically. Rent is only 300 dollars after all utilities, nowhere near comes even 100 dollars close to this xD

As for college, Dunno yet. I'll figure something out.

@Munro:

> Just get a part time job.

I work 65 hours in 6 days, I demand personal time xD

I'm working under the table, It's super low pay. but it's a job I absolutely love, and untaxed =D so I'm not gonna give it up. I know I'm screwing myself over on THIS one, but again I'm not really complaining.

> I work 65 hours in 6 days, I demand personal time xD
>
> I'm working under the table, It's super low pay. but it's a job I absolutely love, and untaxed =D so I'm not gonna give it up. I know I'm screwing myself over on THIS one, but again I'm not really complaining.

Thats a very, very bad idea. Don't screw yourself over just for luxury.

@Munro:

> > I work 65 hours in 6 days, I demand personal time xD
> >
> > I'm working under the table, It's super low pay. but it's a job I absolutely love, and untaxed =D so I'm not gonna give it up. I know I'm screwing myself over on THIS one, but again I'm not really complaining.
>
> Thats a very, very bad idea. Don't screw yourself over just for luxury.

I have high hopes that all this work will pay off soon, I give it till may and if not better by then I'll just go lifeguard somewhere. It's enough time to make all the money I need and clear my name out of red, AND pay my rent when August comes around. Plus all that jazz.

Penny Pinching powers for the win.

• 8 months later...