Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Comics by Admiral Refuge

Admiral Refuge

@SHADERS:

> i read through all of them again and saw no name hyperion.
>
> spoiler alert!
>
> Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
>
> >! i like cookies

[Hyperion's](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=1627) an older member here; Marsh used to have an inverted version of Hyperion's avatar (or the other way around, as some claim), so he's been known as the negative version of Marsh.
Here's his current avatar:
![](http://i39.tinypic.com/2chq9f.gif)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Admiral:

> @SHADERS:
>
> > @Robin:
> >
> > > Right, the plot has lost me already. xD
> >
> > group of terrorists going around and destroying websites (viruses?). marsh is fighting back and thats basically it. although it would have been better if marsh was a marshmellow
>
> Well, Marsh is fighting Hyperion right now, but yeah; he'll be fighting the terrorist dudes if the comic gets that far.

Yeah, I recognised Dan. Still, the general plot is really, really messed up. xDD

@Yorty.:

> @Robin:
>
> > I'm not nice and straight? :(
>
> What have you done to prove otherwise? ;D

I fix pretty much every problem I come across in source tutorials/questions, I've released plenty of code and information over the years, I'm working on Origins, I moderate the forum so you lot can have a nice viewing experience…

Then again, I have no idea who you are so... -shrug-

@Robin:

> @Yorty.:
>
> > @Robin:
> >
> > > I'm not nice and straight? :(
> >
> > What have you done to prove otherwise? ;D
>
> I fix pretty much every problem I come across in source tutorials/questions, I've released plenty of code and information over the years, I'm working on Origins, I moderate the forum so you lot can have a nice viewing experience…
>
> Then again, I have no idea who you are so... -shrug-

No, no, you've been _mostly_ nice, mean for peoples own good ;D, but then again thats not really what I'm talking about…