> @Doomteam1:
>
> > I will tug at your leg.
>
> Kinky.
>
> @Doomteam1:
>
> > Also I want to give a shot at converting to dx8, which shouldn't be that hard.
>
> It's not.

Robin did you check this ? http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,64167.0.html

I'm trying to learn VB6, am I a noob? XD. Well, I need to contact the Leader/Mapper of my project to see if we can skip to Eclipse Origins. Because we are trying to make a serious game( Welll, not a massive one, for our school, mostly, nd some family/friends.

This engine is rather amazing! It's perfect :O The only problem I have with it, is the fact that sound and music are rather impossible to implement Y_Y and really, sound is the most important thing ever =\ but this engine was to awesome to resist for me D:

But just saying, if it's possible, The only thing I really require in a new version would be the ability to run wav.'s, mp3', wma.'s, flac.'s, anything :D just not only midi.'s D: xD

I believe sound is finished in the next release.
Robin:I forget, where do you stand on projectiles? was it a 'no' or a 'havent decided how to do them best'?
I actually may have decided to treat projectiles like spells… less 3rd person shooter and more D&D style... you see if you hit, if you do, animate shooting and arrow hitting character only... no flight path.

SOUND YAY! : D Well for now I guess I'll continue creating without sound and wait for the next release to come out : 3 Im rather excited now, SOund and Ranged weapons we're like the only 2 let downs in this engine, but if those are under way then well the engine pretty much reached perfection : D!

Side note!
I'm just pointing out how the sign tile attribute isn't available in the engine, it's not a big deal, not a necessary really, it was just helpful for giving little instructions or information on how to get somewhere or how to play even. Nothing important, just stating my two cents

Anyways, enough rambling, This engine is a masterpeice, good job y'all : D

@Helladen:

> Learning Sadscript is a good point to start. I've never read anything about VB6\. I've learned it all by reading tutorials and working with XtremeWorlds. (ES would be the same factor in this)

Right now we're using ES. Yes. But I think the new feature in Eclipse Origins are good, too. I think We'll just continue our project with the same engine. And thanks for the reply.

@Zappy:

> I don't really have an actual income yet, so I don't have much money, I had about 3 canadian dollars sitting in my paypal so I thought I might as well donate it, if every cent counts xD
>
> I feel so feeble D: x)

Thanks. That's the best £2 I've ever received. :3

Hey, Just one quick question, I recently noticed that HP replenishes rather quickly, so I browsed through the available code trying to find what causes such so I could delete it, I found the part that allows NPC's to replenish, but I can't locate the part for players, where would it be :O? Or am I not able to turn it off xD?

So I can't find the code and just remove it in this 1.1.0 version D:? I'll just have to accept this immortality until the next release?
The reason I ask is because this quick replenishing makes spells and potions rather useless :O

Of course you could, I'm just letting you know that in the new version the regeneration system is completely different. The regeneration amount is much smaller and heavily based on your build, and you never regenerate your health in combat.

Ok sweet, that sounds rather fantastic!
I'm not that "amazing" with the code, with data file would the code controlling the replenishing system be contained in? I've been looking through modPlayer, haven't found anything -.- is that the right one D:

Alrighty! I'll just read every file like a book, it's not problem I was just looking for a bit of a time saver x). If what i hear was true, that the new engine will include the ability to use sound and music, ranged weapons, and this combat system, this engine shall be practical perfection. I love the gui, so I don't mind not being able to edit it :).