Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which is easier to hack?

viciousdead

@viciousdead:

> I vote eclipse… one scan of cheat engine and its all over...

You sir are a fucking retard. Eclipse is not a game. IT IS A BASE. A FRAMEWORK for you to build upon. All these other GAMES you listed have had at least 100k US put into them (With one possible exception). Eclipse is a framework provided for you to build upon and put _your_ money into it.

Look, i'm not pissed off with you saying blandly which is easiest to hack. It's the implication of a comparison between them.

FYI: Have you tried using cheatengine on an eclipse game? I have and it wasn't as easy as you think. Took me a few minutes, and i'm a lot smarter than you.

@Olliepop#20:

> @viciousdead:
>
> > I vote eclipse… one scan of cheat engine and its all over...
>
> You sir are a ducking retard. Eclipse is not a game. IT IS A BASE. A FRAMEWORK for you to build upon. All these other GAMES you listed have had at least 100k US put into them (With one possible exception). Eclipse is a framework provided for you to build upon and put _your_ money into it.
>
> Look, i'm not pissed off with you saying blandly which is easiest to hack. It's the implication of a comparison between them.
>
> FYI: Have you tried using cheatengine on an eclipse game? I have and it wasn't as easy as you think. Took me a few minutes, and i'm a lot smarter than you.

Looks like some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed.Its 3:21 AM here and I have a better attitude. Your post is un called for,take a chill pill and no your not smarter than him,hellz to me your pretty dumb.

@Chief:

> Don Pablo disapproves of this message. Burritos for everyone!

i want a cookie…..

on topic:
i tried hacking eclipse using cheat engine and this is what i got:
monies: just a image.... all you get is saying you have x amount and then you dont...
exp: unable to increase exp, but able to decrease it...
npc control: unable to control npc...
inf hp: nope

so basically... u cant hack eclipse unless you have a packet editor....
unlike cheat engine, which was mad basically for flash games...

@SHADERS:

> @Chief:
>
> > Don Pablo disapproves of this message. Burritos for everyone!
>
> i want a cookie…..
>
> on topic:
> i tried hacking eclipse using cheat engine and this is what i got:
> monies: just a image.... all you get is saying you have x amount and then you dont...
> exp: unable to increase exp, but able to decrease it...
> npc control: unable to control npc...
> inf hp: nope
>
> so basically... u cant hack eclipse unless you have a packet editor....
> unlike cheat engine, which was mad basically for flash games...

WPE Pro is the answer to that problem

Side Note: WHY THE HELL IS EVERYONE FLAMMING THIS TOPIC IF IT MAKES IT HARD FOR YOU TO SLEEP AT NIGHT I'LL REMOVE IT! -.-"!!!

People who reply in these topics are just doing more harm than the actual poster.

I'll clear some things up before I lock this.

1\. Cheat Engine doesn't work like that, it works on things that are client side, not server side. Therefore, making it almost impossible to really do anything, other than certain speed hacks and things, which almost everyone knows about anyway.

2\. Don't post topics like this, you know people will break their necks and get warnings to flame for this crap. lol.

3\. Guys seriously, In this topic I've seen flamming and derailing lol. Learn to control your posts.

and just to do this

-SoiWilliamSoi. This admin is back in the game.

@blackkat9666:

> @Robin:
>
> > @viciousdead:
> >
> > > I vote eclipse… one scan of cheat engine and its all over...
> >
> > Hacking? This is cheating, not hacking.
> >
> > Grab a copy of EO and try using a memory editor. See what kind of results you get.
>
> hahaha idk how many times EO has been hacked while I played years ago…also, speeders never stop, cheating or hacking, I say EO is easiest in the list...even if it's not there

EO = Eclipse Origins, not Endless Online.