Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ever Wanted to help other???

Fallen Empire

Ever wanted to help out a charity or just sumone who really needed it?
Now you can me and my team/coworkers are taking just today to do requests u want a great map for your game,
sum new sprites,weapons,armors GUI custom buttons,We will do anything u request all we ask from you is a little donation
90% of your donations will go to a charity the other 10%will go to help one person in need (no food no job a person really in need)
With the economy like it is we all need to stand up and do what we can to help others,if you can't afford to help donate we could still use your help in making this happen.
We also will do scripts nothing unreasonable though please

If you want to help out and/or donate then pm me or add me to msn [email protected]

Thanks for your time
Respect
Dexter
HotandcrazyArt
Alyxandyr
Obama Art
and the rest of us from Sacred Life Online

joe this topic isn't for you if you can't understand what HELPING others is.Alot of people on here know me well enough to know how sincere i am (kris,Evilbunnie,Tdog,Soul,Marsh)probably many others i haven't
minchened,the fact is i am feeling bad for what i haven't done witch is to help others you don't have to believe us we ain't asking you in particular to donate.My team and i are trying to help weather anyone donates or not i will sleep better knowing i have and that i have tryed to get others to.
I can't force anyone to donate all i can do it ask if there is anyone kind enough to if you do i assure you the respectable charity will write you a letter and tell you how much you have helped them,i'm sure the person we help will also.