Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Evolution 2.7 [Super Mario MOD]

mrmiguu

A mirror if needed :
[http://www.eclipse-fr.net/phocadownload/ExGame/Super%20Mario%20Dungeon%20Source.zip](http://www.eclipse-fr.net/phocadownload/ExGame/Super%20Mario%20Dungeon%20Source.zip)

It's a good game, thanks for sharing !

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> > I was working on a Super Mario game a while back and decided that it wouldn't make the best "MMO." So I then decided to not let all my hard work go to waste. I figured "Hey! Why not donate the engine to the Eclipse community?" So I did. The end~

Now I know what is waste of time…
The engine is good,but has bugs on the colisions with B blocks.
And the jumping isn't authentic.And fast...
I'm not saying you engine is bad,but is has nag bugs,that maked me delete you engine.

@douglas10:

> @MrMiguuâ„¢:
>
> > > I was working on a Super Mario game a while back and decided that it wouldn't make the best "MMO." So I then decided to not let all my hard work go to waste. I figured "Hey! Why not donate the engine to the Eclipse community?" So I did. The end~
>
> Now I know what is waste of time…
> The engine is good,but has bugs on the colisions with B blocks.
> And the jumping isn't authentic.And fast...
> I'm not saying you engine is bad,but is has nag bugs,that maked me delete you engine.

Alright. I released this engine to assist the community. You should be able to figure out how to adjust the jumping speed and height. Be more appreciative. You won't find anything like it.

@gamesucker:

> @MrMiguuâ„¢:
>
> > You won't find anything like it.
>
> untill somone gets bored and fixes the bugs and shares it.
> Thanks for sharing it MrMiguu.

True. But, nevertheless, it will most likely be based on my code. :D

• 4 months later...
i know this is an old topic but i was mucking arround on here earlyer out of boardom and when i turned scripting on and i ran the server i got an error on this line in vb6:

MyScript.ExecuteStatement "Scripts\Main.txt", "TimedEvent " & Hours & "," & Minutes & "," & Seconds

and this error pops up:

![](http://i55.tinypic.com/t9jgbs.jpg)

And when i run it as a .exe i get the same thing. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

@kibbelz:

> I know this is an old topic but I was mucking arround on here earlyer out of boardom and when I turned scripting on and I ran the server I got an error on this line in vb6:
>
> MyScript.ExecuteStatement "Scripts\Main.txt", "TimedEvent " & Hours & "," & Minutes & "," & Seconds
>
> and this error pops up:
>
> ![](http://i55.tinypic.com/t9jgbs.jpg)
>
> And when I run it as a .exe I get the same thing. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

If I were to try and help you, Robin would just pop up and give the you right answer and make me look like a moron. If he doesn't help within 24 hours, ask me via PM so I don't look like a tard >:/

• 1 month later...
@Seal Maybe he has a sexual attraction to Super Mario and making ORPGs. He is overly grateful for this being available to anyone for Super Mario Online game programming. I know if I loved Super Mario and online game making I would certainly _jizz_ over seeing this thread. Lulz.

well… i was kinda angry on him because he actually posted on the eclipse++ thread saying that he "can't wait for it" and loves it i guess ( or some shit like that ) which proves that he can't even read and is just posting without thinking...but i understand you... i jizzed in my pants when i've seen pv the first time too :D

-seal

@Signatured:

> Please do so. Nobody likes your Negativity anyways.

you know what? nobody likes noobs who doesn't add anything with content to a topic but rather is an ass-kissing idiot who just posts unneccesary shit. if you have to say something that actually may be useful for somebody or atleast give reasons for your arguments - then do so, but don't post if you just wanna say something like "haha, this is cool.". It makes a topic a pain in the ass to get information you may be wanting to know from and isn't usefull for anyone.

-seal

• 1 month later...
One thing, could you please continue on this? I just tried it and I think if someone made a game with this correctly it'd be very popular. I'd like to be that person, would you mind fixing some of the bugs? The one I'm most worried about is that when you switch to a map not made yet, it kinds freezes on the last map you were on and when you move it makes like copies of you.

@Estec:

> One thing, could you please continue on this? I just tried it and I think if someone made a game with this correctly it'd be very popular. I'd like to be that person, would you mind fixing some of the bugs? The one I'm most worried about is that when you switch to a map not made yet, it kinds freezes on the last map you were on and when you move it makes like copies of you.

Yeah, I don't know what happened there. The main reason why I released this was to show some cool little features of Super Mario that could be demonstrated with the use of Project Vertigo.