Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Stats on characters

markisen1122

Hi all once more..

Now i'm wondering if i can change the stats to what i want..

i mean STR gives HP now but i want it to give damage, where can i change that?

i know how to change name off the stats but i want to change the "atributes" they give

and am I able to set different hp/mp per lvl for each character? because all character gets 10 hp and mana per level i want different for all characters!

Thanks!

STR by default adds (STR/2) damage to attacks.  You can edit the attack sub (I believe there is one) to change how STR afects damage.

Explain what you mean by what "attributes" they give? I think there is a .ini in the server folder, maybe called stats, but you can adjust how much HP and mp and ect ect each stat effects. I think.

In the classes folder, go through your classes and change default stats to change start up hp/mp values

An exemple =

I added a new "stat" in data as "Stat5=Stamina" and added it to all characters and so.. but if i want the Stamina to give damage, where i set it up? i know how i do so it gives HP but not how to config Damage and that

Hope you understand me now :)

I think where you are having trouble is you are thinking there is a spot that says: this stat causes X damage. But it doesnt exactly work like that.

For doing damage you need to look at packet_attack, attackplayer, attacknpc, and a few other areas… best search for damage and read all of it.

there is a stat.ini file that will change how much the players earn per level and per stat when it comes to HP, MP, SP.

if you are using vb7 then you will have issues(would it even work at all?).
Just google vb6\. You can then choose your method of obtaining it, legally or illegally. Just dont go posting links around here.

There's a tutorial for this, I've seen somewhere.  Let me see if I can find it.

EDIT: Yeah, here it is: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,35634.0.html
Not sure if it applies to th newest version, but it should help.

@Firestar:

> If I'm correct, it's impossible to add a fifth stat.

They said it was impossible to create a side-scroller with gravity as well.