Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello there.

Conscientia

**Hello**, I'm Marcus and I'm pretty new to this community.

I've been with elysium & konfuze and stuff for some years, but when I lost my interest I left.
I was known to some as _CuChulainn_, don't know if any of you have ever encountered me, but anyway.

I'm a programmer as well as designer, I prefer VB though I'm truly interested in learning more. I'll be contributing with tutorials and bugfixes, as well as stupid commenting and correcting.

Well, since I couldn't find any grettings category or such, I decided to start a topic here, sorry if it's wrong.  ;) So hello. :D

Hehe, it's good too see you guys being friendly, makes me happy in many ways.  :azn:

Yes, indeed I do play the guitar, and my interest lies in pretty much everything, but mainly acoustic music I guess. :cheesy:

Also, I'm pretty experienced in VB6, especially since I used to write quite a few tutorials and new feautures for Elysium. I kept some of my old tutorials and I will be posting them I guess. :D I'm very familiar with this engine, atleast the code, since it's almost the same for all of the PW-based engines, I believe.

Also I choose not to use my old name CuChulainn since I feel like having a more sophisticated name, since my own name was already taken, so I'll stick with Conscientia, which means knowledge in latin.

Cheers!