Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I KNO, RIGHT!? - ten things I bet you've noticed about Eclipse

JSchilli1

srsly? Fix the big black boxes, Marsh!
Apparently Goddie can't spell MONITOR.
How many times has Gwen changed her name?
Either the shoutbox is flooded or 'not existing'
I don't feel comfortable comforting the disturbed.
Why do random people pop up and become 'active' members?
Marsh can break the rules, because he can.
Goddie's sig isn't even a sig; yet he always remembers in his thousands of posts, to put his 'Regards, Godlord' thing in there.
The reason that it seems there are more active posters than not is because the active posters have more posts.
It seems the shoutbox has overrun the chat, despite the fact that chat is much faster.

you can delete it if you want.

p.s. pretty much none of us have 50 posts a day, i for one have something like 1.2 posts a day. And I can guarantee I have more of a life than a 12 year old lol. But that's just how life works.

@įšçhíłłí1:

> I have enough of a life not to post like 50 posts a day!

Sorry for calling you out individually for this, and sorry for the random spam, but ugh, is that 'argument' really necessary? You base someone's having a life off of how many posts they make on a forum? I can look past age, because that's got nothing to do with maturity or anything like that, but when I hear someone say "I have more of a life than you because of my post count on an internet forum," I facepalm. I'm sorry for calling you out, I've just heard that so many times in my life, and it bugs the hell out of me.

Carry on!

@įšçhíłłí1:

> @Ghost:
>
> > your signature is just as big as his…
>
> Don't blame me, Kreator made it!
> Also…
> Who cares if I'm 12? I have enough of a life not to post like 50 posts a day!
> Anyway... back on topic.

You don't need to give up your life to post a lot. I can come on and answer all the questions in the Source Questions board within a few minutes. People have high post counts because the forum has been around for years.

Hell, I've been around here since you were 6 years old.

@Ghost:

> you can delete it if you want.
>
> p.s. pretty much none of us have 50 posts a day, I for one have something like 1.2 posts a day. And I can guarantee I have more of a life than a 12 year old lol. But that's just how life works.

I don't own the board, therefore cannot remove posts. Oh well. Anyway, I accept your apology-ish thing.

@įšçhíłłí1:

> I don't own the board, therefore cannot remove posts. Oh well. Anyway, I accept your apology-ish thing.

![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/1270514077082.jpg)

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> Yeah I've been here since eclipse started. Like 5 days after it was created. I don't have a high post count at all. So would someone explain the point of this?

The point: just a little funny 'oh yeah, I noticed that too'
Nice image lul.