Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Possible GUI Set?

Particle

I've been bored lately, and yes "Egads Hyperion has returned possibly!?" but thats besides the point.
I felt like putting some new Photoshop skills to the test and created this and may create a set of them for free use to whomever wants them.
I realize its no where near as good as Origins or most Eclipsers abilities but I thought I'd share it anyways :P

Enjoy, reply if you would like to see an entire set of this.

![](http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i190/Nouda/Eclipse-Front-GUI.png)

@Ballie:

> Not a big fan of the darkened border. I think if you just cut off that part, it'd be perfect. I do like the style though. It looks very nice.

Ahaha Thanks Guys, Mhm It'd be simple to do that But I felt like going for a semi 3 Dimensional look but I may change it (If we're talking about the same thing here xD)

I'm not sure if we are. You can still make it look 3D by keeping the drop shadow and such, but I'm referring to the thick border around the main body and around the User and Pass box. The rest of the GUI is simple and airy, but the border is thick and too dark for the feel. It would look much better without it, I think. I'll make a quick edit as best I can to show what I mean.

![](http://beaubuckley.info/derrick/GUI.png)

This is just a quick copy/paste job in paint. I think taking the border out gives it a more light and simple feel. It obviously still needs something, though. I think it needs some kind of border. Hmmm. I have no idea. Haha. Carry on.

Ahahaha Yes I realized what you were talking about just after I posted that :P
But Yeahh I dunno I like GUIs that have a border of some sort and while I agree you're right again with the whole it needs something still :P

Yes I shall work on it :P