Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Speaking of MW2

zade_o

what makes you say that? pretty good idea if you ask me.

more realistic aiming than analog sticks. motion controls as opposed to all buttons. pretty fun. Plus if they ever catch on to the capabilities they could reverse the wiimote and the sensor bar and make the game respond to your actual body movement, i.e. ducking behind walls via actually ducking.

Without reasoning your opinion fails. And i'm sure the basis of any reasoning you come up with will be that the graphics aren't as good as the other versions. Who gives a shit, as long as I can still see the other player and the environment, it's more fun to me than using a little controller. Not to mention it's easier to get it for free on the Wii than it is on other consoles.

Some guy did make a reverse wii program. He strapped the light sensor to a hat and had the wii remote on the tv. It tracked wherever his head went. It was pretty cool.

Ghost have you played it? I have it but havnt tried it yet.

Yeah can't remember his first name, but it's some asian guy and his last name is Lee. He's pretty smart for figuring that out, now I just wish  game makers would figure it out.

I sure have gwendalin. I love it, MW is better than world at war for the wii because world at war severely limits gametypes. it's basically free for all or team deathmatch. MW has a slightly larger selection. I have a lot of fun playing both though.