Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just cracked out the Gameboy!

SilentGamer

@ÅÐмiядζ:

> I have my gameboy somewhere.  Really, really, big, no color, and takes four AA batteries.  Still pwns the Gameboy Advance when it comes to screensize though =D

Agreed! But I have a Gameboy SP  ;D

@Aaroon:

> @ÅÐмIядζ:
>
> > I have my gameboy somewhere.  Really, really, big, no color, and takes four AA batteries.  Still pwns the Gameboy Advance when it comes to screensize though =D
>
> Agreed! But I have a Gameboy SP  ;D

Awww, that's not old (well, depending on your age/generation) get yourself one of these:
![](http://www.cyberiapc.com/vgg/pics/nintendo_gameboy2.jpg)
XD

I'll take a pic of mine when I get a chance, though it's really old/beatup looking (then again, it's not as messed-up looking as my NES)

My first console was a Game boy colour. I got it from an older friend. This was when GBA was going GBA SP. I wanted one but then I didnt? So I waited till christmas even though my birthday had been. Never got pokemon though I hear alot about it from this community. I take it pokemon was good. (only saw the tv show)

My first console was a gameboy color as well. Though I remember playing mario and tetris on my friend's gameboy. I have 'all' the pokemon hand held games. They're all in a leather case next to my desk. I have a gba, sp, and my DS.

I used to have two original Gameboys. Both ended up crapping out shortly after me and my brother got Gameboy Colours. We also had Pokemon Red, Blue, Gold and Silver. When Soul Silver came out, I was gonna pull out my old Silver, but the save battery died and I lost all my pokemans.

My first system was a NES, then SNES, then Sega Genesis, the Game Boy, then Gameboy color, then Game Boy Advanced. Ahh good times…

I had Red/Yellow/Blue Pokemon. Those connector cables to trade pokemon were so oldschool.