Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A New Threat To Mankind: Amazon.

azkanan

So, I was talking to Pete on MSN and he's all like, "Oh yeah, give me a film name to watch."

After a few honest suggestions such as "2 girls 1 cup" "2 guys 1 cup" and, according to his need of a horror film, "2 zombies 1 cup", I came out with Pulse.

Pulse is a favourite horror-ghost film of mine I saw once, and seeing as I'm being paid for the work I've done the last couple of weeks, I decided to buy it, from Amazon.

I then spotted Pulse 2\. And Pulse 3\. And Silk. And One Missed Call. And the Tale of Two Sisters. And Shutter. And… It went on for about an hour. I now have about 20 films heading my way, under the warbanner painted with "£70".

Oops.

@Jungletoeâ„¢:

> @Azkanan:
>
> > People who prefer to have a psychical (sp) object in their hand, and the satisfaction that you got it in a fair trade, rather than having a bunch of Bytes that you stole.
>
> Stole?

Illegal transfer.

But Az I know exactly what you mean on that. I'd rather have the real deal. Especially with movies and games.

I can rarely remember any of the Pulse movies; I look forward to watching the Korean Pulse, the original. It was awesome… I rarely like American "cop offs" of eastern horrors, they usually duck up, but Pulse was so good even the hollywood couldn't ruin it.

I'd rather pay for everything I get, it's so much more rewarding. Even music... sometimes. Only if it's an album I want, I'll just grab the odd song here and there.

@Azkanan:

> I can rarely remember any of the Pulse movies; I look forward to watching the Korean Pulse, the original. It was awesome… I rarely like American "cop offs" of eastern horrors, they usually duck up, but Pulse was so good even the hollywood couldn't ruin it.
>
> I'd rather pay for everything I get, it's so much more rewarding. Even music... sometimes. Only if it's an album I want, I'll just grab the odd song here and there.

original was japanese and it wasn't supposed to be a horror film

yeah I understand THAT and in exodus, stopping death coming into the homes by paininthg blood on the doors from the sacrificed lamb or w.e yadda, but in the remake, the modern one, it stops the ghosts getting to them ;D so there.

In the original, the red tap was used to keep people out. The ghosts weren't aggressive, but rather they were trying to escape from the afterlife which was described as being a place where the being simply just exists. All of the ghosts were tortured by spending an eternity alone. While people were progressing from a more unified society into an antisocial one because of the increase in technology.

@Zetta:

> In the original, the red tap was used to keep people out. The ghosts weren't aggressive, but rather they were trying to escape from the afterlife which was described as being a place where the being simply just exists. All of the ghosts were tortured by spending an eternity alone. While people were progressing from a more unified society into an antisocial one because of the increase in technology.

I loves you. I can't believe how much I forgot about Pulse - including the main reasons I like it so much!