Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mock up. Opinions???

These are some tiles I am using for my side scrolling game called Dark Bushido. (there is a topic of it in W.I.P.)

These tiles are for the "dry" fire city. Haven't named it yet. The kanji symbol means fire…

This is just a put together mock up of some tiles I made on paint...I just got done with the flags. Lemme know what you think?

EDIT: forgot picture  XD

![](http://i38.tinypic.com/25smk9e.png)

Oh! and there is a reason in the game as to why the plant isn't dead. Just letting you know  ;)

@Kreator:

> @skevsama:
>
> > These are some tiles I am using for my side scrolling game called Dark Bushido.
>
> Tiles your using, or tiles you made? Are they original or did you rip them? They look Yoshi's world-ish

-_- Kreator he used the words "This is just a put together mock up of some tiles _I made on paint_" just sayin'…

@ everyone…wow can't we get a topic going without ppl going nuts over trying to make everyone look bad  ;)

Yes Kreator is right, they are yoshi island tiles, but slightly modded and fancied up using breeze pallets. The flags I created to match the look.

What I meant by created them on paint is that I didn't use eclipse to put together the tiles. I simply copy and pasted from my tileset on to a blank "paint" canvas.

The reason I am using these is because of the overall theme I am going for in my game. The point of it is for the world to look like a sketching. I found these Yoshi tiles and loved them.

I know they are already ripped  :rolleyes:....I'm just asking for an opinion. Hence the title... ;D

...On that note, I am glad some of you fancy the style and look.  :azn:

@Sputnak:

> @Kreator:
>
> > @skevsama:
> >
> > > These are some tiles I am using for my side scrolling game called Dark Bushido.
> >
> > Tiles your using, or tiles you made? Are they original or did you rip them? They look Yoshi's world-ish
>
> -_- Kreator he used the words "This is just a put together mock up of some tiles _I made on paint_" just sayin'…

I took it as he made the mock up.
Odd style but I suppose it could work if you use them properly.

@skevsama:

> Yes Kreator is right, they are yoshi island tiles, but slightly modded and fancied up using breeze pallets. The flags I created to match the look.

@Sputnak:

> -_- Kreator he used the words "This is just a put together mock up of some tiles _I made on paint_" just sayin'…

See fool, I'm not completely retarded.

@Opportune Chimp: I never said I made them…. :rolleyes: I think you just assumed I did...and you know what happens when people assume....

...They get free pancakes at IHOP  XD

Anyway, sorry for not making it clearer (the mock up was made on paint, not the tiles) lol...

Thanks for continuing the opinions ppl! I plan on making another "mock up on paint" with the tiles I'm USING that I RIPPED along with the backgrounds I will also be USING... ;D