Find results in...

Do You Give A Damn? I Do!

viciousdead

@Batman:

> @Miguu:
>
> > Well…
> >
> > Taking into account that the normal teenager already experiences stress and dysfunctionalism within their home, being gay **definitely** does not help. You don't know what it's like for them. I bet if you were in there shoes, you wouldn't have had enough socialization to be a "tough guy."
>
> At my old school everyone thought I was gay… And that was on top of being a nerd who wears glasses, has acne all over his face and is in AP Algebra 2\. So I do think I have an idea what it's like.
>
> and it's not about being "tough", its about being smart about it.

I feel your pain…

I am doing a level 3 IT Diploma, hoe geeky do I look in college ;D

I only tell them not to do it once, if they keep on about it I tell them to go to myspace.  ;D

Bullying is a part of life. I'm a geek, a jew, blind, and I have a feminine name. I've seen plenty of hate and idiocy and I just accept it and rise above it. The whole "You don't know what its like" argument just pisses me off. I've seen every kind of hate you could imagine, and I'm still some what sane. If I can apply for a job knowing I probably won't get it because of my vision, then they can deal with a retard who's afraid of them for being different.

@Azure:

> I only tell them not to do it once, if they keep on about it I tell them to go to myspace.  ;D
>
> Bullying is a part of life. I'm a geek, a jew, blind, and I have a feminine name. I've seen plenty of hate and idiocy and I just accept it and rise above it. The whole "You don't know what its like" argument just pisses me off. I've seen every kind of hate you could imagine, and I'm still some what sane. If I can apply for a job knowing I probably won't get it because of my vision, then they can deal with a retard who's afraid of them for being different.

^this

Dont commit suicide unless you can do it correctly, TWICE.

Good luck figuring that one out.

But yeah w/e, support I suppose. Everyone has it tough, I dont think there is much of a difference, outside of region.

The guys who were gay when I was in high school got no more shit then everyone else, AND they had more hot chick friends, so..

@DrNova:

> Dont commit suicide unless you can do it correctly, TWICE.
>
> Good luck figuring that one out.
>
> But yeah w/e, support I suppose. Everyone has it tough, I dont think there is much of a difference, outside of region.
>
> The guys who were gay when I was in high school got no more shit then everyone else, **AND they had more hot chick friends, so..**

This is why I'm nice and friendly to any gay I meet. Especially gay women. With the right approach they'll be happy to tell you useful tidbits.

@Miguu:

> @Batman:
>
> > I didn't give a damn, suicide was their choice. They could have toughed it out, but they didn't, so whatever.
>
> Well…
>
> Taking into account that the normal teenager already experiences stress and dysfunctionalism within their home, being gay **definitely** does not help. You don't know what it's like for them. I bet if you were in there shoes, you wouldn't have had enough socialization to be a "tough guy."

Wow, someone understands how I feel…  :sad:

Is that a new one Robin?

@Kusy:

> I don't give a flying duck about faggots nor about their suicide tendencies.
>
> ![](http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/71/Bat_Skate_-_Haters_gonna_Hate.jpg)
>
> EDIT: and that's me being tolerant you queers!

So thats where batman went

@RayZ101:

> I give a damn about this issue.
>
> Btw. At people who say they could "tough" it out, you try being turned down by society.

I'm 75% blind, who has it worse? At least they can drive, and get a decent job if they don't act like an idiot.

Right;

Most people have it tough. Be it one reason or another. Being gay is just one of those things. We don't have in any worse than other people who're discriminated against.

When you're at school, you're going to get bullied no matter what you do. People will pick up on anything you're insecure about and centre in on it. That's life. Learn to deal with it. Gay people are no more susceptible to bullying than other people.

@Robin:

> Right;
>
> Most people have it tough. Be it one reason or another. Being gay is just one of those things. We don't have in any worse than other people who're discriminated against.
>
> When you're at school, you're going to get bullied no matter what you do. People will pick up on anything you're insecure about and centre in on it. That's life. Learn to deal with it. Gay people are no more susceptible to bullying than other people.

I'm in complete agreement. FTR: I actually got bullied for everything but my sight… go figure. xD

@Robin:

> Right;
>
> Most people have it tough. Be it one reason or another. Being gay is just one of those things. We don't have in any worse than other people who're discriminated against.
>
> When you're at school, you're going to get bullied no matter what you do. People will pick up on anything you're insecure about and centre in on it. That's life. Learn to deal with it. Gay people are no more susceptible to bullying than other people.

Well I would even go further. It's discrimination that gay people feel the fact that they are bulied is discrimination.

Anyhow, why should I care about anyone's suicide? Apart from them being a lesbian, gay, transgender, cross-dressing? Unless I never knew him it doesn't mean anything to me - when I'd see a headline "kid killed himself" I'm like… "oh my... I wonder what's for dinner?". To tell the truth if I'd read a headline "transgender teen killed himself" I would probobly go wtf and the lol and then suddenly, carry on with whatever I was doing because that information was nothing important to me.

I'm on the highest level of tolerance possible - why should I care about a tg, gay or less suicider if I don't give half of a damn about the regular ones.

I respect their right to kill themselves as long as they don't start a parade about it ;D

@Kusy:

> @Robin:
>
> > Right;
> >
> > Most people have it tough. Be it one reason or another. Being gay is just one of those things. We don't have in any worse than other people who're discriminated against.
> >
> > When you're at school, you're going to get bullied no matter what you do. People will pick up on anything you're insecure about and centre in on it. That's life. Learn to deal with it. Gay people are no more susceptible to bullying than other people.
>
> Well I would even go further. It's discrimination that gay people feel the fact that they are bulied is discrimination.
>
> Anyhow, why should I care about anyone's suicide? Apart from them being a lesbian, gay, transgender, cross-dressing? Unless I never knew him it doesn't mean anything to me - when I'd see a headline "kid killed himself" I'm like… "oh my... I wonder what's for dinner?". To tell the truth if I'd read a headline "transgender teen killed himself" I would probobly go wtf and the lol and then suddenly, carry on with whatever I was doing because that information was nothing important to me.
>
> I'm on the highest level of tolerance possible - why should I care about a tg, gay or less suicider if I don't give half of a damn about the regular ones.
>
> I respect their right to kill themselves as long as they don't start a parade about it ;D

Failed to give a damn.