• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pokemon Mystery Island Survival

Quackers

**Pokemon Island Survival**

**?Story?**
****Bound to Change-**
**As you awaken on a strange island you see a Man Hovering over you Wondering Who he is….**
**The Man Explains he found you laying on the shore you notice the man has a Strange Creature.**
**Beside him starring at you… The man Explains you arrived on a Island inhabited by Pokemon.**
**He also offers Shelter and a Starter Pokemon to Protect Your self. Your Greatest Adventure**
**Is about to Begin**

**?Features?**
**** Charatcher Choices [Choose a Charatcher]**
** Crafting System [Pokeballs,Items,Pokeradar]**
** Cooking System [Poffins,Treats,PokeFood,Ect]**
** Brewing System [Potions,Elixers,Medicene,Ect]**
** Achievements [Earn Achievements for Reaching Goals]**
** Follower Pokemon [First Position Pokemon will follow you]**
** Much More!**

**?Screenshots?**

**![](http://eclipseorigins.com/community/filehost/6c65d6c8439678090e735fdd4e973618.png)![](http://eclipseorigins.com/community/filehost/16723b15ac709d29ba59f6082a66b395.png)**

**?Team?**
**>! Quackers: Coder/Mapper/Scripter******

> Noooooo I thought the whole "Pokemon Mystery" fan made games era was over TT_TT. 0/10 there is NOTHING creative or COOL about this project.

This is not a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game in anyway btw, while this certain part of the series he is going for is not TOO used, it's still quite generic. the crafting of pokeballs is a bit new to me, i take you've played Pixelmon?

> Noooooo I thought the whole "Pokemon Mystery" fan made games era was over TT_TT. 0/10 there is NOTHING creative or COOL about this project.

lol. As this is coming from the guy who has some camera whore pictures of himself in his signature, I would pay it no mind. ;D

Looks like an awesome project. Be sure to let me know when you plan to release!

I've been talking to this guy in the chat… he's really bad at trolling, is probably a 10 year old kid, and his arguments are all about subscribers on youtube and stuff about pewdiepie, and how he's right about his creativity because pewdiepie has a bunch of subscribes. I don't even know... but this guy is obvious bate and is here to troll.

He says he can remake windows. And write his own programming language... lol

• 2 weeks later...