Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How make a bow in EO ?

blad00x

@☺☻☺:

> PM me with however much you're willing to offer.

Honestly, stop advertising your stupid copied and pasted system. Its useless, old and doesn't do EO any justice.

@ShawnyBoy:

> @blad00x:
>
> > hi,
> >
> > I want to know how make a bow in eclipse origins ?
>
> Don't buy it from him, it's just a copy & pasted version of ES's system, I will try and edit it to work for EO, then I'll post it for everyone.  ;)

You're a failure. If it was that easy, everyone would already had it. Please, save us some trouble and do it yourself.

If you want to argue go ahead, it's not that hard arguing with someone who can only copy and paste and then say they made an engine. And why would I make it myself? Because you asked me to? No. I don't need arrows atm and even if I did I wouldn't make people _buy_ my system.

@Sekaru:

> If you want to argue go ahead, it's not that hard arguing with someone who can only copy and paste and then say they made an engine. And why would I make it myself? Because you asked me to? No. I don't need arrows atm and even if I did I wouldn't make people _buy_ my system.

Even if you wanted to, you couldn't.

@☺☻☺:

> @ShawnyBoy:
>
> > @blad00x:
> >
> > > hi,
> > >
> > > I want to know how make a bow in eclipse origins ?
> >
> > Don't buy it from him, it's just a copy & pasted version of ES's system, I will try and edit it to work for EO, then I'll post it for everyone.  ;)
>
> You're a failure. If it was that easy, everyone would already had it. Please, save us some trouble and do it yourself.

I'm coding it as we speak. ^^

@☺☻☺:

> You're a failure. If it was that easy, everyone would already had it. Please, save us some trouble and do it yourself.

Why would they want to? The arrow system in Stable is abysmal. Also, yes. You're simply selling other people's code. Failure.

@Robin:

> @☺☻☺:
>
> > You're a failure. If it was that easy, everyone would already had it. Please, save us some trouble and do it yourself.
>
> Why would they want to? The arrow system in Stable is abysmal. Also, yes. You're simply selling other people's code. Failure.

Agreed.