Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Free MMORPGs

Drummerpete

@Zоmbie:

> As long as it's not shit, I want to hear about it.

@Xelander:

> ~~Runes of magic~~
> ~~Fly for fun~~
> ~~Fiesta~~
> Shaiya
> ~~Dragonica~~
> LaTale
> ~~Maplestory~~
> battle of immortals
> ~~Perfect world~~

@Chakkra:

> Illutia
> ~~Endless Online~~
> ~~Trickster~~

@Anna:

> ~~Haven & Hearth~~

Never played the other mentioned ones… but I feel safe to assume they are shit aswell.

DDO is not crap but you will need a strong ammount of friends to play to not get bored.
Otherwise play something that you have to pay for - at least you can bitch and nobody will tell you "it's free! You should be happy you can play it at all!".

Ragnarok Online is stendable for some time.
My rule would be:
Well made singleplayer game > Well made multiplayer game > Well Made MMO game.

And no Chakkra, I don't like it - I never played it.

@Kusy:

> My rule would be:
> Well made singleplayer game > Well made multiplayer game > Well Made MMO game.

I generally agree with this, actually.

Kusy, have you ever played Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis, or especially it's expansion, Operation Flashpoint: Resistance? Those are great single player campaigns (especially Resistance), and the multiplayer was fun except it was a pain to line up a game (couldn't connect to games in-progress, and missions could last an hour or more).

@Sage:

> Runescape
> LOTRO
>
> And don't hate. Make a game that makes millions a month and then talk to me.

That's the lowest form of argument you could possibly make. What does game making ability have to do with being able to pass criticism on something? It's the exact same thing as saying "Hurr durr, don't talk shit about my drawing of this elephant unless you can do better yourself."

> Quote from: Sage on November 16, 2010, 05:27:47 PM
>
>     Runescape
>     LOTRO
>
>     And don't hate. Make a game that makes millions a month and then talk to me.
>
> That's the lowest form of argument you could possibly make. What does game making ability have to do with being able to pass criticism on something? It's the exact same thing as saying "Hurr durr, don't talk shit about my drawing of this elephant unless you can do better yourself."

Hmm.. I don't think we'll see eye to eye on this. Because I don't agree with your your example of "Hurr durr, don't talk shit about my drawing of this elephant unless you can do better yourself." I think you can criticize anything, no matter your skill level, but that's not the same as talking shit and hating. If someone can draw better you make yourself out for a fool if you hate on them. Jealousy is what it is.

@joshdsimons:

> look up wurm online its 100% player made your in a fantasy mid-evil setting were they hit generate and it made a random huge world with trees and water and mountains and you the players build everything in it.

Aka the 3D, less featured version of HnH.