Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Helladen's Programming Shop

Helladen

@Robin:

> Yeah, seriously though. If you keep adding my stuff to your shop, I'm eventually just going to start bothering.

Adding your stuff? Do you realize that adding things to the rec takes about 3 seconds and their my ideas. It's not stealing Robin.

**Drag and drop spells;** Mine.
**Random tile placement;** Mine.
**Random resource health;** Mine.
**Projectiles;** Sean's.

The other four systems are so minor I can't believe you're even trying to charge for them.

I've already told you that 80% of programming is design and structure. If you're going to keep harping on about how you've re-programmed them then feel free to do so, but you're making a stupid mistake.

@Robin:

> **Drag and drop spells;** Mine.
> **Random tile placement;** Mine.
> **Random resource health;** Mine.
> **Projectiles;** Sean's.
>
> The other four systems are so minor I can't believe you're even trying to charge for them.
>
> I've already told you that 80% of programming is design and structure. If you're going to keep harping on about how you've re-programmed them then feel free to do so, but you're making a stupid mistake.

Random tile placement; Mine. - This wasn't stolen. The direct draw structure wasn't even from MirageRealms. But I see your point on this…
Random resource health; Mine. - I did not do random health. Listen to me.

The bow thing was a complete rewrite pretty much. -,-
You sold Jacob's work what makes you any different.

@Helladen:

> The bow thing was a complete rewrite pretty much. -,-

> If you're going to keep harping on about how you've re-programmed them then feel free to do so, but you're making a stupid mistake.

@Helladen:

> You sold Jacob's work what makes you any different.

Once again you're failing to realise that I was the bloody programmer for Mirage Realms. The only code I'm selling which isn't my own is the UDT structure and some of the processes for the quest system. As you said, those were created by Jacob. You know, the person I've been working with for 3 fucking years. You think I didn't have his permission?

Don't lower me to your level.