Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WTF, It's now legal to kill LGBT people!

viciousdead

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> Most of the countries who voted for this have enough problems as is. Come on Africa, It's pretty much hell on earth. And in the middle east they stone female dogs to death for showing skin. What's a few gays here and there for them. They have enough problems. The U.S won't legalize it, due to immorality. And I'm sure it goes for most other civilized countries. But hell what do I know ;D.

This^

@[PIE:

> Rodriguez link=topic=66535.msg717297#msg717297 date=1291176511]
> I love that this entire topic is filled with people that have no idea how international relations and politics work and just write random shit that they have heard over their televisions.

I also love how it's American kids talking about the UN. Next thing you know they're all going to be releasing their load whilst shouting about how the leaked cables are going to cause WWIII.

@Robin:

> @[PIE:
>
> > Rodriguez link=topic=66535.msg717297#msg717297 date=1291176511]
> > I love that this entire topic is filled with people that have no idea how international relations and politics work and just write random shit that they have heard over their televisions.
>
> I also love how it's American kids talking about the UN. Next thing you know they're all going to be releasing their load whilst shouting about how the leaked cables are going to cause WWIII.

Yes because your both so qualified to be talking about any type of world affairs. Stop trying to act superior because your talking over the internet.

@ShawnyBoy:

> @SoiWilliamSoi:
>
> > Most of the countries who voted for this have enough problems as is. Come on Africa, It's pretty much hell on earth. And in the middle east they stone female dogs to death for showing skin. What's a few gays here and there for them. They have enough problems. The U.S won't legalize it, due to immorality. And I'm sure it goes for most other civilized countries. But hell what do I know ;D.
>
> You made me lol. "stone female dogs to death for showing skin."  XD

You are fucking retarded. Happy to deliver the news to you.

Although I wholeheartedly agree, no word filter evasion.

@[PIE:

> Rodriguez link=topic=66535.msg717297#msg717297 date=1291176511]
> I love that this entire topic is filled with people that have no idea how international relations and politics work and just write random shit that they have heard over their televisions.
>
> - Adulese

Agreed.

@Keebler:

> Yes because your both so qualified to be talking about any type of world affairs. Stop trying to act superior because your talking over the internet.

![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/Reaction/1290975373075.jpg)

Good god. Alright kiddies listen up. All this is story is about is the UN dropping "sexual preferences" from the list of causes for execution. This was likely due to the fact that MOST developed countries who actually slightly care about what the UN says will not execution gays for that lone reason. It actually doesn't make a difference anyway seeing as no one fucking cares what the UN says anyway. :troll

- Adulese

@Batman:

> @Anna:
>
> > Since ducking when has anyone ever cared about the UN? Seriously?
>
> since they un-nazied the world forever!

Have you ever done history, son? The UN didn't "un-nazied" the world. The UN came about after the second world war, and the UN included places such as Germany, Austria and Italy – though Austria and Italy were not nazis. Please, even if that was a joke, don't say it again. it makes you sound like an idiot.

@«:

> [»Wolf «][» link=topic=66535.msg717425#msg717425 date=1291217940]
> @Batman:
>
> > @Anna:
> >
> > > Since ducking when has anyone ever cared about the UN? Seriously?
> >
> > since they un-nazied the world forever!
>
> Austria and Italy – though Austria and Italy were not nazis

Why mention them then?The only relation I've heard of between them and germany was the triple alliance, and that's the wrong time for nazis
Off-topicish: they put kaiser willhelm 2 (he was the german ruler during triple alliance) in Simpsons, but they didn't screw up his arm like being born did in real life lol.

@-sigh-:

> @«:
>
> > [»Wolf «][» link=topic=66535.msg717425#msg717425 date=1291217940]
> > @Batman:
> >
> > > @Anna:
> > >
> > > > Since ducking when has anyone ever cared about the UN? Seriously?
> > >
> > > since they un-nazied the world forever!
> >
> > Austria and Italy – though Austria and Italy were not nazis
>
> Why mention them then?The only relation I've heard of between them and germany was the triple alliance, and that's the wrong time for nazis

But Austria and Italy were in the Axis alliance in WWII along with Germany. Italy was fighting Germany in WWI.

I brought them up because they were on Nazi Germany's side in World War II.

-sigh-

Yeah man, same for me - it's the only time I heard about those three countries in the same context… oh wait also that one time when this italian dude Mussolini took over the whole country, lead it into facism and alied with nazists... and Austria? Hmm... oh yeah I remember, that dude was born there... what was his name... HITLER MAYBEE? Not to mention it was the first country except for Germany itself that got hauled into the third reich.

I honestly don't understand why everyone keeps knocking America even though most have NEVER BEEN HERE…in this article, I see a repetition of "corrupted media" and someone even admitted that damn near all media is biased and corrupted. So if you've never visited America and criticize it, did you not form your opinion from the MEDIA?

I understand America has MANY flaws, but that doesn't mean your country is any better as ALL things in life have their pros and cons.

-Deity