Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is your favorite Anime of all time.

Link

Hi Tousen, pleased to meet your acquaintance, here to ask what would you agree to being your favorite Anime of all time there are no limitations just simply name what Anime you loved the most but you can only name one, you can just think of this as an open poll discussion.

@ÅÐмIядζ:

> @Zetta:
>
> > ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/b0e5678ebe0b4807f38baad0c9d9e538.png)
>
> That show was on the TV at CiCis Pizza the other week – I didn't understand it, something about a wizard?

Its "Adventure Time". I've actually never seen it. Apparently they make meme references and target the show for kids. Basically its /b/-lite
edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByIAseO8RFA

I saw  Adventure time before when i was watching my nephews. I watched the whole episode and was like ….

um what the hell just happened?

I miss the old school cartoons. at least they had some kinda of story line and not a bunch of random crap pushed together.

its like some cartoons these days they get a hat and pull random things out of it.

* reaches in the hat and gets 5 peices of paper*

hmmm lobster, peanut butter, the moon, a dung beetle , and a talking star.

In this episode they meet up with a talking star that tells them they must travel to the moon in search of the lost dung beetle. When they land they find out the moon is made of peanut butter and must get help from the moon lobster to make it back to earth.

there we go episode done ...........