• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

World Of Mystery Tiles

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Explain to me.That trunk is highly datailed and have a good pallete , now look at your grass.See the difference?How could someone make a grass like this and make a trunk like that?

Well lets get back on topic : work on the grass , houses , water , tree.Remake them several times and you will get better

For the explain look at the grass before some posts i made it like i made the trunk and house.But for some reason i like this one better i dont kno why.And for the fixes what ? i have to remake all and what else can i do for the tree it looks good.

err .. no.Zoom on both.I used 4 colors you used at least 10.Also the shading technique is diferrent.What i am saying is that it isnt pixel art .not saying it is bad for whatever it is . just saying you should make a trunk that really looks like pixel art.First try to use 4 -5 colors.Then find a better shading technique

So i think my problem is that i try too hard to make it look good i showd use 4-5 colors i normaly use 10-15 becose i think it will give it a better look xD

Ok here is another example.I know the grass is tiled i just wanted to see if peoples think is good or no.

>! ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/65c4d43f4eef99a8511cfbe988f43978.bmp)

@[Cake:

> Woods â„¢ link=topic=66675.msg719778#msg719778 date=1291910899]
> You stole my palletes.Both grass palletes and trunk are mine.Real pixel artists dont steal palletes.
>
> EDIT : You are actually copying my own style.You really should make your own style

A pallete is a pallete. You own the colours?

Im not stealing your stile im just drawing lol.If I was going to stile I wasent gona draw in the first place.And i dont see why you are mad your grass looks different than mine and better afcorse.

yes i dith use the same colors.But the shading? i have aways shade this way look the first posts the shade is the same right dark midle toned up and left more toned up

No you didnt.Also its not cool to use the same colors of others works you see around.Look at my tilesets dev thread.There are pictures dating a lot older than you first shaded the trunk like i did.You textured the trunk just like i did.

if there is something i really hate it is plagiarism

@[Cake:

> Woods â„¢ link=topic=66675.msg719788#msg719788 date=1291915802]
> No you didnt.Also its not cool to use the same colors of others works you see around.Look at my tilesets dev thread.There are pictures dating a lot older than you first shaded the trunk like I did.You textured the trunk just like I did.
>
> if there is something I really hate it is plagiarism

/walkstheotherway