Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to make an Enemy Updated for Origins!

misterk99

Hey everybody i am going to show you how to make a Enemy alright step for step.

1: Type in:/admin
2: Click on NPC
3: Click on a blank field
4: Give him/her a name
5: Give him/her a speak when you attack him/her you will see this message for example "DIE!!!" or for a monster "Aghr"
6: Choose a sprite
7: Give him a strenght and a defence
8: Give him some hit points
9: how many Experience you get when you kill him fill than in
10: Can he attack you or you must first attack him/her to let him/her attack you
Choose "Attack on sight" to let him attack you or Choose "Attack when Attacked" to first attack him/her and then he attack's you
11:If you wanna have a drop when you kill him follow the Extra step's.
**EXTRA**
12: Number is the number of the item if you move it you see it changes to the name of the item
13: Value How many of this item will drop?
14: Chance you will get that item for Example: "1 in 0" is always "1 to 1000000" is never

Now just edit you Enemy/Monster to the map and fight!

I hope i helped

@Lightning:

> @misterk99:
>
> > @Lightning:
> >
> > > @misterk99:
> > >
> > > > "1 to 1000000" is never
> > >
> > > Really?
> >
> > Yup  :P
>
> My logic must be a little off then. ;D Surely there is still a chance of the item dropping?

Dude i don't wanna kill a enemy 1000000 times to get a item XD the chance is that you get that is 1 to 1 BILLION!!
so actully you can say never and sorry about my bad englisch.  :P

@misterk99:

> Dude I don't wanna kill a enemy 1000000 times to get a item XD the chance is that you get that is 1 to 1 BILLION!!
> so actully you can say never

No you can't. There is still a chance you can get the item. You could kill the first mob and still be in with a chance for the item to drop.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am actually having a problem where I cannot get the map editor to place the NPCs I make into the map. As far as I know, the way it works is you place a NPC Spawn on the map, then they should pop out. For some reason, the only NPCs I can place are the Angel NPC listed twice. No matter what I do in the NPC editor, the map editor's NPC Spawner list remains the same…Angel, listed twice. I've got a few ideas to fix this, but so far I'm stuck.

@Shaunfroggydog:

> I am actually having a problem where I cannot get the map editor to place the NPCs I make into the map. As far as I know, the way it works is you place a NPC Spawn on the map, then they should pop out. For some reason, the only NPCs I can place are the Angel NPC listed twice. No matter what I do in the NPC editor, the map editor's NPC Spawner list remains the same…Angel, listed twice. I've got a few ideas to fix this, but so far I'm stuck.

/editmap > Map Properties > NPCs > Add your NPC to an empty slot.