Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello, TODF Members! ( Free custom graphics )

tmoney

" I stand by my previous statement.
You could give me 500TB worth of graphics of that quality and I still wouldn't pay a cent to you. "

Thats not disrespectful along with your other comment? Honestly, you can leave this thread because you have no reason here. You will not be using any of my premium graphics you can use the junk i posted here.

Kthnx, burnt your bridges.

@Lightning:

> @tmoney:
>
> > I hate shading lol it takes days but ima whip some real nice ones together.
>
> I think everyone here would rather you spent some time shading something that turns out to be good, rather than something you have taken 5 minutes on and turns out to be very bad.

Agreed. Just put a little more time in your work tmoney, and you'll save having to read through so much negative feedback on how sloppy these sprites are. If you're capable of better, then prove it the first time around. :)

You are getting delusional if you think people are going to pay you between 25-300 dollars if those are your examples.

There are graphics artists on www.pixeljoint.com and many other sites that will do this sort of quality
![](http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215/g2d_2010/grunt_done.gif)
for the money you are asking or even less.

Methinks there is too many 'shops' springing up here.

Look, here is what it is i'm not respected on here, my work is disrespected & criticized. NOT ( Constructively Criticized ) so it irritates me. Another thing i'd post my better work if the community population mood ratio wasnt 10% Nice, 90% Richard Craniums. And for those who come in here just to start flame wars just leave?

I dont go and bother people if they " Over Priced " their graphics or services, & just because their style is completely something different then others doesnt mean you have to hate.

People have a lot of doubt in me but let me tell you.

I've designed over 200+ Websites in my short life time of 19 Year's. I am a huge fan of adobe photoshop, i always run the latest version  :cheesy: I started pixeling a while back when it first became popular with the whole signature / runescape pixeling. After awhile i became pretty good, then gave up. I did re-discover it a few times and left it a few times as well.

So heres the thing i may be a little rusty but i will not fail to amaze you guy's soon. Or at least get a better feedback out of you  :icon_alabanza:

![](http://i56.tinypic.com/34yph7c.png)

Im sorry I still do not see evidence of this, but if you honestly believe that you can do what you are offering and charge money, and do it better than people who do it for free, then all the best of luck to you. Saying you have designed 200+ websites means little when you cant show one. Perhaps start there?

I just wouldnt hope on getting any large jobs with the examples you have shown. Im not criticising you, Im just being realistic.