Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello, TODF Members! ( Free custom graphics )

tmoney

Hello everyone I've been on here for awhile I just dont post alot. I use the shoutbox alot more then I should, and get people to become un happy with me, but then I know they know im here.

So thank you azure, robin, lightning for noticing me earlier this morning. I woke up and just was hung over from some broke ass wine and I was just being a richard cranium this morning.

Wont happen again, and hopefully I can start posting alot more. Also I wanted to share some of my pixel graphics with you guy's. If you want, use them.

If you want a custom graphic tell me what, ill post the graphic back for ya.

![](http://i56.tinypic.com/x4nhh4.png)

MORE DRAWINGS I MADE, Took a little bit more time on then where the ones above i blew through them.

![](http://i54.tinypic.com/119qhaw.png)

Would suggest shading trees a little. And what's that blue and red thing?

@tmoney:

> So thank you azure, robin, lightning for noticing me earlier this morning. I woke up and just was hung over from some broke ass wine and I was just being a richard cranium this morning.

You where just repeating the same thing you said first off. Was fun lol ;D

Ye I would make it look better if I was actually making it for somebody. Those are just thoughts that popped into my head that I whipped together. But I do need to put more effort into my work rather then whipping it together.

Did you want something made? Ill try to improve, and make it awesome.

The little red and white dots is a straw on an angle.

@tmoney:

> I hate shading lol it takes days but ima whip some real nice ones together.

I think everyone here would rather you spent some time shading something that turns out to be good, rather than something you have taken 5 minutes on and turns out to be very bad.

@Lightning:

> @tmoney:
>
> > I hate shading lol it takes days but ima whip some real nice ones together.
>
> I think everyone here would rather you spent some time shading something that turns out to be good, rather than something you have taken 5 minutes on and turns out to be very bad.

This is why we need rep buttons.  :renzo:

Lol, you would be suprised  :icon_music: and it doesnt mean your going to pay 300 for ( A ) Graphic.

If i was to design everything in a game for somebody gfx wise even if it wasnt the best quality it would be on a contract for so long so i would charge $300.

But as i get better i improve their graphics so we can have " Graphical Updates " a contract could go from 3 months 6, or even a year.

Also THE ONES I POST HERE ARE FREE so of course their going to be shitty quality  ;D

@Zоmbie:

> I stand by my previous statement.
> You could give me 500TB worth of graphics of that quality and I still wouldn't pay a cent to you.

And thats why when i release my good ass content with watermark and you really see what i can do i will NOT be making any deals with you or selling you any graphics.  :cheesy:

@tmoney:

> @Zоmbie:
>
> > I stand by my previous statement.
> > You could give me 500TB worth of graphics of that quality and I still wouldn't pay a cent to you.
>
> And thats why when I release my good ass content with watermark and you really see what I can do I will NOT be making any deals with you or selling you any graphics.  :cheesy:

Because I stated I wouldn't buy your poor quality pixels?
Read what I'm saying before assuming I'm just being disrespectful.