Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dream Entertainment

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/9bd536028f6882aeefd9b7a33cc13072.png)

**About Me And The Company**

>! My name is Raiko and I am from Bulgaria.Im working on a project calld "Lord Of Empire (LOE)".
But im also tryng to make an game company with very experienced and serious peoples.The Reason
im making this company is becose I want to work and learn from experienced peoples and also gain some
experience mysalf and to make very seccessful and good looking MMORPG Games.My Dream is to one day
make an big MMORPG Game making company.Im tryng to be a good pixel artist and learn from my mistakes.
I hope this information was enough and also helpful for you.

**About The Team**

>! I will not yell at you or push you to hard on what you are doing.
I will focus on the work for the project to be fun and also efective.
I will be helping with the tilestet art, item art and with everything else
I can do to make it easier for you.

**Game Information**

>! Game Graphics:
The game graphics will be 32x64\. All of the graphics will be custome.
>! Engine:
Eclipse Origins.
>! Gameplay:
Find strong equipments by killing monsters, players or just by trading.
Join party's to share experience, explore dungeons, caves, new cities and villages.There will be fun events with event items.
Fight with atter players in PvP combats, Complete exciting and full of adventures quests and earn rewards.
Collect all kind of resources to make stronger tools and more effective potions or just sell them for money.
The "Dream World is waiting for you"!

**The Team**

>! The Company Team:
1\. Dream Entertainment(Raiko) - Leader,Tileset Artist
2\. K722(Aaron) - Web Designer
>! The Company Helpers:
The company helpers are normaly very busy peoples, but they still want to help the company team
with what they can to finish the project faster.
>! 1\. SamuGames - Programmer

**Free Jobs and Requirements**

>! Job Requirements:
>! If you wish to join "Dream Entertainment" and help to finish an successful and serious project you need to be:
Highly experienced in your job and very serious about the project.
To aply for a job you will need to fill this information:
>! Age:
Name:
Job you want to fill:
Exaple of your work:
Why do you want to join:
>! Free jobs:
1.Tileset Artist
2.Programmer
3.GUI Artist
4.Sprite Artist
5.Item Artist
6.Music Creator
>! You can also aply for two jobs.

**To Do List**

>! Company:
>! 1.Find Tileset Artist
2.Find Sprite Artist
3.Find GUI Artist
4.Find Programmer
5.Find Web Designer(done)
6.Find Item Artist
>! Game:
>! 1.Tiles:
-Trees
-Palm Trees
-Grass
-Water
-Clifs
-Dirt
-Sand
-Fence
-Houses
-Paths
-Barrels
-Tools
-Boxes
-Wood
-Walls
-Rocks
-Weeds
-Signs
-Flowers
-Mushrooms
-Chest
2.Features
-Full Screen On/Off
-Friend System
-Guild System
-Quest System
-Loot System
-Backpacks
-Player Shops
-Level Up Skills
-Spell Scaling
-Player Level Display
3.Graphic
1.Items
-Swords
-Shields
-Helmets
-Armors
-Capes
-Potions
-Scrolls
-Hats
-Cloaks
-Staffs
-Daggers
-Axes
-Quest Items
-Gold
2.GUI
-Frm.Main
-Frm.MainMenu
3.Sprites
-Player Sprites
-Monsters
-Npc's
4.Story
5.Website and Forums

You're not going to get far with that spelling and grammar, just saying. And Raiko, you quit projects monthly, there's no way you're ever gonna get something serious going.

I remember, around October, you made some vampire game, after that some other Breeze-style game, now this. You quit way too often, thats why you won't be able to make a decent 'company'.

I agree with what is said about him giving up too fast. But there is no need to state the obvious, so IMO this should happen.

'Dream Entertainment' needs to fix his grammar and do something about his tendancy to drop projects. In other words: Before you try and recruit a team, make sure you at least have enough work done so you can prove, you'll stick to the project instead of dropping it.

The rest should just stick to the subject. Which would be, Dream Entertainment looking for people to join his team.

:embarrassed:

@Sekaru:

> I remember, around October, you made some vampire game, after that some other Breeze-style game, now this. You quit way too often, thats why you won't be able to make a decent 'company'.

i awredy sayd in the LOE topic that im not droping enymore projects.

@Sealbreaker:

> Time will show. And before you finished atleast 1 project noone CAN believe you.
>
> -seal

Well LOE is near to beta test@SamuGames:

> Also; I'm not a programmer for this project, I said I would consider it once I knew more information, but I certainly don't mind helping other 'indies' get started!

Tank you

Vitin I suggest you leave it. Theres no point in wasting your time trying to help someone whos obviously ignorant to the fact that you're trying to help him.

Just a small hint of advice, even tho this is a small indie go-nowhere kind of project, when you are choosing a company name, it would be in your best interest to google it first. Dream Entertainment, Dream Entertainments etc.. have been around longer than a decade and even though they would never bother legally with you, it doesn't do your project any favours when it falls under a company name that is for all intensive purposes stolen off someone else, intentionally or not.

They have google in Bulgaria don't they?