Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to make Sprites

sherlock

@sherlock:

> you saying im a bad one!?!? I'm a gear programer!

I generally (most of the time) try to be a nicer person on the internet than I am in real life, but you are not a programmer from what I have seen. Hell, even I think I am better than you and I suck!

@sherlock:

> I know how to code in c++ php HTML JavaScript CSS and a few otheres.  But can you guys just help me with the sprites!

If you were able to program C++ and SCRIPT in PHP, HTML, JS and CSS you would figure out this question yourself. Because what you just asked, is very simple and logical. Being able to script CSS requires some sense of direction, which means, you lied about being sufficient in languages.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Try to be more specific in your issue.

We can't fix a car if we don't know what the problem is.

> I have watched vids and read but all it ever showes is when you walk left??

Is that a description of your problem? That makes no sense. It's like going to the store to ask a question about some spoon you bought. "Heyz, wi tis sp00n no use-able as a knive?". Go to google translate if you must.

Are you sure your doing them right? Look at the examples that come with EO. Make sure they look like that, and each frame is exactly the same size. So the whole sheet will be your frame size x 4 width and x4 height. Also, when you save a file, you have to restart EO completely to refresh it.

@Sirsk8aton:

> Are you sure your doing them right? Look at the examples that come with EO. Make sure they look like that, and each frame is exactly the same size. So the whole sheet will be your frame size x 4 width and x4 height. Also, when you save a file, you have to restart EO completely to refresh it.

Do you mean each sprit is x4 by x4?????  do you mean pixels?