Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vasectomy

shadowwulf

@NnsNightshade:

> **I know~ I've just always wanted 10, because I have all 10 named picked out. xD** Plus I like larger families in general. (A ton of my family branches have 6-8 children i them).

to me that is the ultimate selfish reason to want kids…. because YOU want to use certian names...
just because you are responsible, and have taken care of a lot of kids for a month doesnt mean that doing it for 18+ years will be the same. Im happy that you would adopt.... and more power to you if you do... thats great! I think people should adopt if they want more kids... but to bring kids into the world if you cant give them 100% attention and support is stupid IMO. And wellfare needs to be changed. If you cant afford 1 kid, then you shouldnt be having more kids.

Even giving all your money to your kids and not having anything for yourself is still extreamly expensive. My sister has 2 kids.... they does EVERYTHING for them, and makes decent money, but still stuggles with only 2 kids. I help my sister take care of her kids from time to time and its insane! Until you are actually in that position saying everything will go to the benefit of my kids only looks good on paper. You will also have to get a bigger house, unless you plan on cramming 5 kids in each room... yeah thats real bennificial to the kids... you have to get a bigger car, which will cost more. what if all 10 of your kids want to play baseball?  My nephew plays baseball... it is $142 for the season. so for all your kids that would be $1420 for just one season.... I could keep going on, but it will be pointless.

Considering that most of the comments came from people that have kids or deal with kids often i believe that they are using their brains more than others.

Like i said... im not trying to rant on you specifically... but i just dont agree with that logic.

Oh and for all you guys thinking you're gonna get a vas, and then change back later it doesnt work that way. First of all they wont do it to "young" guys unless they are married and already have kids. Also yes it is reversible... but its not 100%, and it is extreamly difficult to revert back. Granted its easier for the guy to revert back then the girl... but still it is not reccomended.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@NnsNightshade:

> Um, actually mine is very self**LESS**. Thanks much. It means without spending much on myself, my money would go towards my kids. And I'd be willing to sacrifice even more than that. Shouldn't all parents? It disgusts me some of the comments made here~ Use your brain before you comment, kthx.
>
> I'm very responsible with children. Have taken care of more than twelve at a time in one sitting for months. I want ten children because I love them, even if they aren't my own, I'd like to adopt.

Oh please. You think cutting down on makeup and not eating much will allow you to support 10 children? Everything costs money now-a-days. If your child wants to start playing violin then you need to pay out the nose for the instrument, the lessons, all that crap. Doesn't matter how much you sacrifice, sharing out your resources amongst 12 people will simply not work. You won't be able to give the children the attention needed during childhood and you won't be able to sate their materialistic appetites.

Also, the fact that you think people are just mindlessly commenting on the situation is incredibly ignorant. Everyone has their own situation at home.

I grew up with 4 brothers and a sister. We never had money to do anything. Ever. It wasn't till I was in my teenage years that my Mum re-married and we actually got some income. Even now I've moved out they're still struggling with just 3 children. I go over there every week just to give my Mum a break from the kids.

Money is a very important part of growing up. Everything requires it. If I was invited to a Birthday party I couldn't go because we couldn't afford a present. If we went out anywhere we couldn't eat or drink anything we didn't take because paying £1 for a bottle of juice was way too much money. Christmas was a 1 present each affair.

We didn't have 2 pound coins to rub together and because of that our development was stunted. Taking on extra-curriculum activities will teach your children dedication and responsibility. Going out with friends will let them emotionally develop in to sociable adults. All of this costs money and we didn't get any of it.

My Mum didn't think this would happen. She was as naïve as you're acting at the moment. Shit happens in life. It's all very well planning on what you and your husband are going to do, but what happens if he gets in an accident and dies? You're stuck with 10 kids by yourself with no income and living off the Government.

Honestly, you're talking like a little teenage girl talking about how many children she's going to birth and how she's going to have her dream wedding etc. etc. Stop living in the clouds and start living on the real planet like the rest of us.

I had to work my way out of that council estate. I had to do everything myself. I taught myself everything I know and it's fucking sickening to know that there are people in this world who are willing to bring 10 children in to this world in such horrible conditions just because they want a lot of children. If you have 1 child every year that's going to take 10 years just to get knocked up enough times to have that many kids. Now add in 25+ years bringing them up and you've just spent your entire life screwing up your children's lives.

I've just about survived that part of my life. I did, however, come out with a deep rooted contempt for the Government, the middle class bastards who enjoy their little dream world, and anyone who takes having children as a light-hearted decision.

Aren't you guys over-reacting just a little?  You don't get 10 kids all at once, unless you become a… Decamom?  And if that was the case, the publicity from that would be enough to pay for the kids meals and shit.  But then you get a reality TV show going on and your kids will never live a normal life, they'll be decaplets!  They will all be trying to get their own identity but schools will want to use them as a whole for plays, and the names, oh the names those nasty bullies will give them.

Here's the point to all that random crap.  Every lovey-dovey woman wants hundreds of kids, why you guys took that seriously is beyond me, not to mention the reality of how it would play out.  You get one kid, prepare for the next one, it eventually comes to a point where the family decides on if they can even afford another kid or not.  You're all making assumptions based on something thats not even new to this world.  Settle down already.

And to be on topic, congrats Wolf, I guess.
I probably wouldn't go through with it. :P

@renzo:

> You're all making assumptions based on something thats not even new to this world.  Settle down already.

I'm not making assumptions, I'm simply showing what the reality of it is. I care about the subject because it's obviously something I've lived through myself.

@Robin:

> I'm not making assumptions, I'm simply showing what the reality of it is. I care about the subject because it's obviously something I've lived through myself.

I'm sure she'll figure out the reality of it when she gets her **first** kid.
Currently there are 4 rants about the economic problems of having 10 kids to someone that doesn't even have one kid.
I'm not sure if it's even possilby to immediately get 10 kids beyond having decaplets.

renzo… you could get multiple sets of twins... plus as robin said you could pop one out every year... so you would have newborn to 10 years old all at the same time. you are still screwed!

and not every woman wants 100 kids... a lot of women do live in reality. You need to stop haning out with the loli's and their fantasy's renzi! ;P

@Gwen:

> renzo… you could get multiple sets of twins... plus as robin said you could pop one out every year... so you would have newborn to 10 years old all at the same time. you are still screwed!

Yes, I suppose it does take the average person 10 years(5 if you have 5 twins) to figure out that they can't afford it. ;)

I'm just saiyin'

It's like if I said "I'm gonna be king of the world." and everyone posted rants about how humanity is a drepraved society, too full of themselves to ever settle on a single king, and then point out that monarchy is a terrible political system.  Then possibly top it off with a "Your so selfish for wanting to own everyone in the world!" post. :P

@renzo:

> I'm just saiyin'
>
> It's like if I said "I'm gonna be king of the world." and everyone posted rants about how humanity is a drepraved society, too full of themselves to ever settle on a single king, and then point out that monarchy is a terrible political system.  Then possibly top it off with a "Your so selfish for wanting to own everyone in the world!" post. :P

You're missing the point. This isn't a fantastical situation where you've got some kid talking about how they're going to be the next Bill Gates. You've got a real situation which is increasingly common and one that I personally have had to deal with my entire life.

@Robin:

> You're missing the point. This isn't a fantastical situation where you've got some kid talking about how they're going to be the next Bill Gates. You've got a real situation which is increasingly common and one that I personally have had to deal with my entire life.

I didn't say you were wrong, I just said you were over-reacting to one person's slip of the tongue.

@renzo:

> I didn't say you were wrong, I just said you were over-reacting to one person's slip of the tongue.

/shrug

If the post actually makes someone think something like this through properly then it's more than worth having a few people scoff at me.

why wasnt that all left with.. "good luck but you might reconsider when they start coming."
lets drop the 10 kids rant as we all know it wont help anything.

The discomfort of the actual procedure was worse for me than the discomfort afterwards.
no swelling.. just gives me that… hair caught in the boxers feeling LOL

The only flak I got was on my request for 'help' with achieving 15 orgasms by my next appointment(6 weeks) even though she cant have any for 6 weeks due to c-section/birth.

I don't have kids, but I grew with two siblings and two that were also being supported by my single parent. I do understand the strain for that situation as I look at it in a hindsight perspective. That's also why only two of us don't have kids. Myself because I'm not ready yet, and my half sister because she's just hitting middle school.

Gwen, refering to what you said earlier. That's one of the reasons I'm not rushing into it. I'd do it and just not have kids period, but if my other wanted them it would be a serious issue down the line.

@Shadowwulf:

> why wasnt that all left with.. "good luck but you might reconsider when they start coming."
> lets drop the 10 kids rant as we all know it wont help anything.

Shadow… you know that it wouldnt be a real eclipse post if we left it at that.