Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse is being shut down

Robin

@Rainbow:

> Ryan, Eclipse has been shut down for over a day now. If it was an April Fools then it would have been reverted by now, regardless of time zone. Your logic is pathetic.

If you wanted it to last all of April 1st for everyone it would take up two days.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Rainbow:

> You really think you have the qualifications required to run Eclipse? You think that it's just sitting around presiding over everyone? It's not. There is no one on this community who can develop the engine and no one who knows enough to give decent support for it.
>
> That's why it was closed down. I'm the only one who actually knew how to use it properly.

I do.

I have only started learning the basics of Visual Basic, Robin has been using it for many years now. So I'm still improving my programming skills. I also am majoring in Computer Science in college, I was just saying I could do a good job on the engine. Not saying it would be as high quality of work as Robin, but I am a very good debugger and optimizer.

I was just offering, not like Robin would let someone else develop it, even if I was better than him.

@Helladen:

> I have only started learning the basics of Visual Basic, Robin has been using it for many years now. So I'm still improving my programming skills. I also am majoring in Computer Science in college, I was just saying I could do a good job on the engine. Not saying it would be as high quality of work as Robin, but I am a very good debugger and optimizer.
>
> I was just offering, not like Robin would let someone else develop it, even if I was better than him.

Yo haven't changed since day one. ;D

Oh man, this has to be april fools joke… I LOVE THE NEW FORUM LOOK THOUGH, but please allow the community(dead goldfish) to still work with Eclipse Origins, maybe someday someone will learn how to actually use it. Thank you Robin for all that you and everyone other member has done, I know I'm probalily the worst programmer yet, but I appriciate everything you guys have done. Thank you all.  :embarrassed:

pokemon is for kids… if you like it you got serious problems.
transformers is a show for kids... if you like it you got serious problems.
spongebob is a show for kids..... you got a serious problem.

@Blues:

> NO!!!! Where else am i supposed to get stuff to easily make a 2d MMO.
> Worst April Fools joke ever.

It's not a joke bro. They've deleted almost all the eclipse archives, and everyone one this forum has been a fail leeching piece of shet, so really this was coming, like Robin said. It's sad really, "don't bite the hand that feeds you," that's what this community has done.

@ShawnyBoy:

> It's not a joke bro. They've deleted almost all the eclipse archives, and everyone one this forum has been a fail leeching piece of shet, so really this was coming, like Robin said. It's sad really, "don't bite the hand that feeds you," that's what this community has done.

How do you know they've deleted them?