Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BoDu's tiles :P

BoDu

@BoDu:

> I don't have any ideea if our game will be good, at all we are using your engine so more then 80% of the work its done by you but the point was that in stand of 2 project for 2 diferent games people could get merge together and do 1 game that could shin better the the other 2.
> For exemple I saw your game and its nice to see what potential have the base engine. Dx8 give's a good and shine look to the game.
> Anyway i didn't wanted to prove anything by posting that armor set. I just posted it becouse my friend want to see what other will critic about it so he could improve his skills.

Here's 2 **shitty** games. I have a great idea! Let's join them together. That'll create one huge twice-as-shitty game.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MrMiguu:

> Here's 2 **shitty** games. I have a great idea! Let's join them together. That'll create one huge twice-as-shitty game.

I laughed so hard when I saw this thread and BoDu and Robin fighting.
Much less what Miguu said :P

@BoDu:

> Maybe i'm not the best artist you can fiind but you can use this tile set for free and i think it don't look that bad. I hope to add more element to it.
> I attached the tile set and an exemple of the map right here.
> Thanks for all the comments and have fun.

Although you lost the argument , obviously people like your work so don't spoil it by getting your self kicked or banned over something pointless.