….

Features:
-Favorite Eclipse Topics
-Forum Search
-Shortcut Forum Button

Eclipse! Browser Download:
EN: http://www.mediafire.com/?jh276ykhksf9x4v
NL: http://www.mediafire.com/?s0ej2qj2vfco1j1

You made it because we all try to be someone  on this forum and we want to be noticed for even the smallest of contributions, don't let these people degrade your being and make you think that you are a nothing because I find that anything someone can make in which even millions of people in the world have no idea of the concept it's self  is simply, amazing.

Great job, learn more.

@Tousen:

> You made it because we all try to be someone  on this forum and we want to be noticed for even the smallest of contributions, don't let these people degrade your being and make you think that you are a nothing because I find that anything someone can make in which even millions of people in the world have no idea of the concept it's self  is simply, amazing.
>
> Great job, learn more.

nicely Said

@Tousen:

> You made it because we all try to be someone  on this forum and we want to be noticed for even the smallest of contributions, don't let these people degrade your being and make you think that you are a nothing because I find that anything someone can make in which even millions of people in the world have no idea of the concept it's self  is simply, amazing.
>
> Great job, learn more.

You're an idiot. You really want to encourage people to put little to no work in a job then pass it off as a complete project? You think you're helping them by blindly saying it's amazing? You're 15\. You're still making posters with wax crayons at school. Just wait till you leave that joke of an education system and start having to earn a wage, build up a portfolio and curriculum vitae. Life isn't as blindly encouraging as you are. Stop giving people false hope.

@Tic:

> At least he did something..
> I think we should appreciate it rather than laughing at him.

Appreciate what? He literally spent 5 seconds adding a control to a form. He didn't program anything. My baby brother can do that.

WOW cool, I tried the dutch version, and its really nice done ^^
It's useable :)
Good job, I support you, keep going ^^

Ps. Some little retarded suckers are just trying to make people smaller to be bigger sorry for what i am going to say now: Go suck your muther and don't come here to do harm!

Come on, don't you understand that he puts time in making that browser, even if its just 5 seconds!
You should thank him for trying!
Can't you see that he is trying to be nice, he didn't even answer 1 of your f*king retarded reply's!
So I say, Thank you! And I say that this reply is posted with his browser!
Say "Thanks" to him or be a crotch hole!

@Esmeyana:

> Come on, don't you understand that he puts time in making that browser, even if its just 5 seconds!
> You should thank him for trying!
> Can't you see that he is trying to be nice, he didn't even answer 1 of your f*king retarded reply's!
> So I say, Thank you! And I say that this reply is posted with his browser!
> Say "Thanks" to him or be a crotch hole!

![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/Reaction/1280643348696.gif)