Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"The Grid" tiles.

sorry. haha. it is black like that because I did not add the floor yet. The whole city will have a "grid" type patterned floor. (hence the name :P) it will be easier to see the buildings once I add that. I was just showing off what some of the buildings will look like.

Also, the buildings themselves are not done. I realize they are extremely dark, so I am attempting to add as much "light" as I can to "brighten them up"

Thanks tho!

updated main post. In the spoiler! I added roads and the floor tiles. Not the final product, just an example.

@Socuine:

> Those tiles rock! May I suggest several patterns for the floor like in the movies? :]

surely! haha. I still have a shit ton of tiles and GFX to make. I will be adding a ton more of stuff. I am just trying to do the basics as of now. At the end of this week I will be working more seriously on things.

I am still trying to figure out if I should make areas off the grid (like in the movies) They would be desolate wasteland type areas just like in the film. Not sure how close I wanna base the project off of the movie though. I will probably put an example up soon and see how people like it.

@AmSamurai:

> surely! haha. I still have a shit ton of tiles and GFX to make. I will be adding a ton more of stuff. I am just trying to do the basics as of now. At the end of this week I will be working more seriously on things.
>
> I am still trying to figure out if I should make areas off the grid (like in the movies) They would be desolate wasteland type areas just like in the film. Not sure how close I wanna base the project off of the movie though. I will probably put an example up soon and see how people like it.

Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see your next update!

Updated main post.

-image removed due to no more unfinished previews :3-

Really early stage development of what "flynn's arcade" will look like. I don't want to call it that because I don't want this to be a true fan game. I just want the concept based off of tron. I will probably just refer to this as the arcade. Players will start on this map and then proceed to the lab (an entrance will be located where the wall is inset). They will get "beamed" into the grid and this map will be recreated, but with the grid theme. This map isn't final, just a concept. I will add a few more things to the tileset before re-releasing the final product! LAST DAY OF FINALS!