XPiXel

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@dpinoy13:

> ok… off course you did
> BTW can i join dev team too :P

Did not. I just can't add him to the credits because he doesn't have an account in this forum.
He's not interested of being added in the credits and is not related to this very thread.
He's just an artist,not co-owner or anything.
He can't go online because he's more addicted to MineCraft.
Yes,you can join.

**New Pixel Artist:DPinoy13!**

@Schnurman:

> NO! Not another rmxp graphic game Dx

This is a recruitment thread, not a WIP. You shouldnt be posting negative feedback unless your posting about joining his team. Also, your not one to talk, I looked at your WIP and your graphics are pokemon graphics which is 100 times less original than RMXP. They are also very pixelated (looks too zoomed in).

AeriaDawn is looking good. Its growing fast so thats always good. keep up the good work.
Quick tip: don't hire too many people too fast either because the game will get messy if several mappers are doing random maps. it will create different styles of mapping and no fluidity between maps.

Keep it up:)

@Greendude120:

> This is a recruitment thread, not a WIP. You shouldnt be posting negative feedback unless your posting about joining his team. Also, your not one to talk, I looked at your WIP and your graphics are pokemon graphics which is 100 times less original than RMXP. They are also very pixelated (looks too zoomed in).

Dude thats my old game have you seen element of assault? All custom graphics that I made. I just think RMXP graphics are a lazy way of saying I cant find resources, or you have no ability to sprite. Besides that the game looks good though. I just really hate when people use RMXP.

@Schnurman:

> Dude thats my old game have you seen element of assault? All custom graphics that I made. I just think RMXP graphics are a lazy way of saying I cant find resources, or you have no ability to sprite.

Being truthful, for something being worked on for 3 months, your tiles mostly suck, anyway.

If I were a rubbish spriter, which Bloodmorphed openly claims, I'd rather use RMXP, than make
an attempt to fail at making graphics.

Oh, and:@Greendude120:

> I looked at your WIP and your graphics are pokemon graphics which is 100 times less original than RMXP.

D;. I use Pokémon tiles…only because I'm gonna sprite over them when I have time. xD

Anyway, great progress, I'd love to join, but I'm already working on my own thing. xD. If I weren't I assure you, I would've joined.

@Bloodmorphed:

> I'd make my own graphics if I knew how, but I don't.

^ This. Theres only 5 tilesets i know of that are free to use: RMXP, RMVP, Inquisitor, Reiners, Revamp something. (the little sprite with big heads). Out of all of them, the 2 best and RMXP and reiners in terms of seriousness (not cartoonish). But, Reiners has less stuff. Which eventually narrrows it down to RMXP or Spriting your own tiles.

As you may have noticed, not everyone can sprite and not every1 can sprite good. IF you are one of these, then RMXP is a good option. Your basicly calling them lazy because they are not good at spriting. What kinda claim is that? Thats like calling NASA lazy for not flying to Jupitor when they cant build a spacecraft that could fly you there in the first place.

Make sense or dont post, this is a recruitment thread once again… talk about staff not tilesets please. And 99% of this community which uses custom sprites; they are very bad. I've seen some really good spriters on here b4 (they nvr finished their games) and the rest of the spriters on eclipse are usually very bad. it looks like its made my a 10 year kid using paint. So RMXP ftw imo.