Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FinalSTAND - Needs team of people for all kinds of roles!

Medleyy

[![](http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/6411/logonjf.jpg)](http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/logonjf.jpg/)

**About FinalSTAND**
FinalSTAND is a free online MMORPG made with EO set in the mythical realm of Narcissia. After the God Wars ravaged the Old Kingdom, the dark ages descended, resulting in a loss of power and knowledge. As an adventurer in this diverse world, it is up to you to shape the future of your kingdom. It is time to make your final stand…

**Lores + Histories**

>! Before time even began, There were seven Elders. The origin of these human-like creatures was unknown, but they were the powerful beings who created the realm we know as Narcissia. They shaped the world around us and created the humans that populate it.The Elders had a strict code of conduct, and they ruled the quiet world from another realm, Woodwyn. After appointing a king, one chosen by each Elder, they stayed in Woodwyn and entered a state of deep sleep.They alerted their kings to wake them in case of an emergency.
>! One Elder, Issimi, stayed in Narcissia. He met a human woman in Fallmere Forest. They agreed, against Elder code of conduct, to elope. They married days later in Gyrmwood. The Elder was found later that day and brought to justice for  marrying a human. He was turned to stone and locked in the hall of monuments.
>! 9 months later, the the human he married gave birth to three sons blessed with the powers of the Elders, Faldeon, Blaedus and Vlad'uk. Little did they know that one day, these three names would shape the future for humanity itself.
>! The three were born with immense powers and sought to use these for different reasons. These three brothers decided to use their powers to create a massive city, then named Elyssia. Elyssia was a successful city and remained the capital of learning and love for hundreds of years. But one brother, Vlad'uk, was not happy with the part of the city he ruled.
>! He went to the Vortex, the source of mana, and went through into the doorway that appeared as he touched it. When he got through to the other side, he found a hall carved of white marble. He noticed several marble statues. He walked through until he noticed one that looked like himself. Realising what it was, he smashed it with his flail and as he did, a bright purple light formed, and dripped to the floor. As the brother drank from it, he was blessed with powers over life and death.
>! As the brother entered the next world, he formulated a plan. He went into Elyssia and brutally murdered every human in sight. When his brothers aproached him, he mercilessly attacked them, and left Faldeon at deaths door. Blaedus, however, knew what to do and summoned the Orb of Eternity to enclose him in forever.
>! With the evil God, Vlad'uk, locked deep in the heart of the eternity orb, Faldeon and Blaedus were content to leave it and go back to ruling the city. But there was backlash from Vlad'uks followers and the God Wars ensued, following for millions of years.
>! The Six Sleepers awoke, sent all humans to a new world, called Narcissia, sealed off Elyssia and went back to Farwyn. The three Gods have now only started to seep through the wood between the worlds. It is up to you to choose your allegiance and fight for victory.

**Classes**

>! **Elven Scholar** - Uses healing magic to protect those around them. They live in the far recesses of Ardonia
**Afani Paladin** - Light armoured roaming mercenaries from the Afani Desert. Strong people with high faith in healing prayers.
**Necromagus** - Uses evil magic to corrupt corpses and pull those at peace from the Never-Realm to do their bidding.
**Astral Squire** - Heavily armed people from the Taen area. They have no magical abilities, but rely on large weapons and metal armours.

**Team Members Needed**

>! _Co-Owner - **Juvanio**_
_Moderators -_
_Mappers -_
_Storyline Developers - **Fall4Fun**_
_Web Developers - **Beanie93**_

**Features**

>! Guilds
Pets
Quests
PVP areas
Ranged weaponry
Arenas
God Wars

This is going to be a big project and will need plenty of people. I really hope you can join in, and if you do, have a great time doing so.
The game website ([www.finalstandrpg.webs.com](http://www.finalstandrpg.webs.com)) is only temporary and nowhere near done. It will be a back-up until we set up our .com domain.

All team members will be in  the credits and will keep working on updates when it is finished. All update ideas from team members will be considered. They will be given administrator priveledges and 'Developer' status on the forums.

Thanks for your time, and if you have any questions, post them here :)

• 2 weeks later...
@Bloodmorphed:

> For the love of god, people stop using webs! Its so slow. use web000.com or whatever its called.
>
> But anyways the project looks like it will progress pretty well.

Stop giving advice when you don't even know what you're on about.
000webhost is what you're referring to, and they are only good for small websites with no traffic.

Hey, everyone

Thanks for the interest!
Work is ensuing now so that the client is good enough to work with, then we'll zip it up and ship it out to you.

Duties of a mod would be:

*Keeping an eye on players
*Beta-Tesing the game
*Helping new players

If you'd like to help with other parts of the game, just ask for the info about it (: If you feel like setting up an admins lounge, creating a new item, It's all good :D

@Peteyyy:

> Stop giving advice when you don't even know what you're on about.
> 000webhost is what you're referring to, and they are only good for small websites with no traffic.

I knew exactly what I was talking about, thank you. And ima just drop it there.
@Topic

Anyways, keep up with the work man :)

Edit: I'd love to be a mod for you BTW. Although I can't promise how long I'd be on and when.

Doesn't matter when, where or how :D

It's mostly being done for fun, and if the game gets popular and we get ad money from the website, we'll be splitting it :)

We might also need people to play the three gods in-game in special events, like god wars (:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This project _is_ still alive, but the client and server are undergoing a metric fuckload of changes.
I'll write more when I've finished working with them, and expand some more on the game's concepts. If you want to help out doing some programming, I can't pay you but I will give you my first born child. That's a genuine offer.

Anyone wanting to write ideas for quests, storylines and characters can join the team and get working ahead, I would be grateful enough to give you my second born.

I'm going to stop posting now before I give away any more future children, but post here if you want to join the team and do some _extremely_ helpful work.

Much thanks ;)

I'll release the client when I've set up the ranged feature and the auto-updater. From then I'll ship out the client and you can all grab a copy and do what you like. If anyone wants to contribute or suggest something (Item ideas, storylines, quests, whatever :P) write it below, I'll change it in the main post.

Hello Aeri, I would like to offer my assistance in Story Devlopment, I am very good at making progressive storylines leaving plenty of space for in-game events. I have a few ideas and questions about your game but i would more then gladly help you with your task. I would also like to apply to be a moderator.

After going through the thread i realize now that you need a programmer and people working on ingame content such as quests and so on. I am a god aweful coder but if your willing to trust me with your code im willing to help. I also would be best placed making new game ideas/content for storyline etc. If your interested my email is [email protected] my steam is xninjastatusx and my name is Alex Bingham and id be happy to help =P just tell me what to do

@Juvanio:

> Uhmm, Do you need a Graphic Designer? I could start by giving you a logo. And I could also be a Moderator.

If you'd be willing to do that I would be willing to give you admin status :)

@fall4fun:

> Hello Aeri, I would like to offer my assistance in Story Devlopment, I am very good at making progressive storylines leaving plenty of space for in-game events. I have a few ideas and questions about your game but i would more then gladly help you with your task. I would also like to apply to be a moderator.

Post any ideas you have, I may set up a WIP. Just write your ideas down in a Word Document and attatch them and I'll read through. Anyone contributing is a Mod in my eyes :)

So post the word document on here or somewhere else. I cannot make the graphics without you telling me what to make. Have you thought out the npcs and creatures and bosses i can work on that and in the meantime also work on some quests etc.