Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What was the weirdest dream you ever had?

Mr.CoolD

Okay title basicly says it all so here goes mine

I was being washed away at sea having only a boogie board and my swimming trunks than i found shallow water and started walking. there were rakes in the water O_o and i stepped in a few but it didin't realy hurt as it was a dream and than i knoked on the door on a hut on the little island i said "Hello anybody home?" nobody awnsered but the lights turned on i opened the door and i guy shoots me with a toy gun i have in real life apperently i was dead and was on the floor thinking "this sucks!" Than the dream ended

I was not lying abount any of that! but wasent that realy weird? So post your weirdest dreams now!

A few hard to choose, in one the world was being sucked into an abyss by what seemed to be a black hole. Although massive storms were going on, such as huge hurricanes. It's hard to explain but it was very intensive and scary. I could feel the pressure of the storm pulling me up and such. (In my imagination of course :)).

Multiple dreams about the same thing:
I basically went inside an elevator, and the following things happened:

* I got stuck in the elevator.
* I got to the wrong level and had to walk all the way down, since the elevator decided to work against me.
* I got stuck in the elevator at a non-existing level, underground.
* I got miles underground at some station, with London-style weather, fog and haze (Think Jack the Ripper) (_most recent one of this series_).
* I didn't get anywhere, so I had to walk.

And here's just one of the weird ones I've ever had: a girl whom I fancied basically died (not in reality though, but truly shocking to have as a dream), and the entire dream took place in an environment similar to my school.

The majority of the time I don't dream though, and if I do, have self-control for the majority of my dreams (and I usually get like five dreams in a row on a single night, so I'd rather not dream).

Regards,
  Stephan.

@Helladen:

> You mean you remember five dreams, because when you dream you have 100s of them. You just can't remember most if not any most of the time. :P

You only have as many dreams in a period of sleep as you have REM-periods (and NREM-periods). What I was referring to is that I have periods where I don't experience dreams because I have an entirely different sleeping pattern than common people.

Regards,
  Stephan.

@RyokuHasu:

> The ones where I Dive Into "another world" and am gone for months at a time, I have a life, but in reality its only been a few hours whe I wake up.
>
> It drives me crazy … O.o whitch one is real? I spend more time there...

lolinception