Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pokemon Cyrus

Derek

The source that was posted was NOT from him. It was released from a member of his team and without Cyrus's permission. However the source was too buggy to even run. 

Cyrus is actually still running today: http://pokecyrus.net/

Any download links to the old released source are broken and as I said it didn't work nor did Cyrus actually want people having it.

@Ramoneknot: False. If you could not program it yourself in the first place then you could not take Cyrus's source code and fix it up enough to make your own game. Period.

@Dami: Not without a shit ton of debugging it didn't. Which then goes back to my first point. It is easier to re-program the whole thing yourself than to fix what happened to be released. Either way you need good or great programming skill to get a real Pokemon game working.

@Fauxfade: Now that I have gone back and read your first post again, to answer your question. All the download links are dead however someone here may have hung on to it but I highly doubt it. Your intentions were made unclear but under the assumption that you wanted to make a game, my only advice is to ditch Cyrus, it really is not worth it.

@jcsnider:

> The source that was posted was NOT from him. It was released from a member of his team and without Cyrus's permission. However the source was too buggy to even run. 
>
> Cyrus is actually still running today: http://pokecyrus.net/
>
> Any download links to the old released source are broken and as I said it didn't work nor did Cyrus actually want people having it.

false
still existe many link with download of source of pokemon cyrus