Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[TNB] MYTHE

Strafe

@S.J.R.:

> Monitors aren't calibrated, therefore one cannot assume that even a single colour will look exactly the same, or even similar when comparing the same image on two monitors. The best you can do is choose your colours according to the HSL-model, and then hope that the monitors are at least decently configured.
>
> Yours faithfully
>   Stephan.

Alright thanks for that Stephan :)

@Juvanio:

> Your game is one of a kind! And not only that, you are new, but you're good with EO's dynamics. I like your taste ;]

Thank you very much :)

• 2 weeks later...
@ondrasilny:

> This sprites,are your work? Or only inspired DoF?

All that stuff is mine I made it, I was inspired by the original sprite style of DoF.

@Kusy:

> I generaly like your work man, not too much of it for me to like but it looks decent. That drawing looks like you could use it to ilustrate some brit book for kids. Brit books for kids have that kind of ilustrations.

Hey mate, haha I know exactly what you mean! Also thanks, I've been out festivaling and working at festivals but now the season has finished in England Im back to school and art stuff. Thanks, I'll keep you updated with PMs when I release new stuff

@Zetasis:

> I love retro graphics and you graphics are great. I would really like to see how your sprites look when they are walking.

Thanks, at the moment just working on some new stuff i.e some still screen mock ups, take a look here:

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,75156.0.html

Eventually I am planning on releasing packs of this style with different themes for a small sum i.e A Fantasy Pack (with 100 sprites + 3 tilesets) for £10 something along those lines. Games and art wise I tend to be leaning to more of that zombie kind of style atm.