Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Astroids by Aaron

aaaron

Well, to practice my Java skills I made a astroids game.

If you like, post some suggestions.

v0.1 -
+Initital Release'

Download:
http://www.internal-prod.net/downloads/Astroids.zip

Screenshots:
![](http://i.imgur.com/3VRsq.png)

Maplestory is still around? Damn it's been awhile. Well it's a good game for starters. Might want to slow things down a tad. It's good that it runs smooth but it's to fast. You barley tap the arrow and it fly's crazy fast. Oh and nice job following the tutorial ;) I made this as practice too, I found a tutorial online and it was just like yours.

@Hasuki:

> Maplestory is still around? Damn it's been awhile. Well it's a good game for starters. Might want to slow things down a tad. It's good that it runs smooth but it's to fast. You barley tap the arrow and it fly's crazy fast. Oh and nice job following the tutorial ;) I made this as practice too, I found a tutorial online and it was just like yours.

Yeah, I was like, I should post that I followed a tutorial and I am working on my own features at the moment before people started complaining. Haha.

- There are way too many objects which makes it near impossible to even get past level 1\. The objects also break into too many pieces.
- You can cheat on the game by holding left arrow and space. (This is the only way to get through the levels, even with this you can only get to level 10 without getting hit instantly)
- Would make it easier for players if you made the window size bigger.

Other than that it's a fun game.