Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Retarded Online has competition

Godlord

@S.J.R.:

> Anthony, if you think Retarded Online is being successful at being the worst game, then do watch [this video](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfGRNraFvkg).
>
> I think they did a better job at it.
>
> Yours faithfully
>   Stephan.

Truly the worst game ever.
Though I have to admit, RO has worse graphics imho.

I like this thread, one capable programmer posts a link to a video of someone bashing a pretty bad game, bunch of people who make pretty bad games (while some/most of them are nowhere near publishing it) laugh.

High five irony!

@Kusy:

> I like this thread, one capable programmer posts a link to a video of someone bashing a pretty bad game, bunch of people who make pretty bad games (while some/most of them are nowhere near publishing it) laugh.
>
> High five irony!

I don't think anyone on here could make a game _that_ bad, considering the majority of Eclipse users actually use the RPG Maker tilesets, which are way more decent than the graphics that came with that "game".

Yours faithfully
  Stephan

> I like this thread, one capable programmer posts a link to a video of someone bashing a pretty bad game, bunch of people who make pretty bad games (while some/most of them are nowhere near publishing it) laugh.
>
> High five irony!

I find this to be quite funny for different reasons.

@S.J.R.:

> I don't think anyone on here could make a game _that_ bad, considering the majority of Eclipse users actually use the RPG Maker tilesets, which are way more decent than the graphics that came with that "game".
>
> Yours faithfully
>   Stephan

Anything is better than using the same spritesheets and tilesets any other shitty game and their grandma is using.

• 1 month later...