Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm a newcomer and I can't find a 4.0 pet adding tutorial

AbyssalKittens

I highly suggest not using EO 4 in general anyway. It's outdated and Eclipse Worlds is now the currently supported engine. If you choose to continue using EO 4 then you open the admin panel and hit the button that says pets. From there it's the same as creating any other item, npc, etc.

It's true EO are outdated, but current version have a lot of bugs still. I mean u have to wait for 1.3.0 will be great.

From disadvantages it's for example Lack of transparency and lack of GUI

"Lack" I am not sure that opportunely word :)

Well, it used to be that you would need a Gold Membership to have more quantities of anything, try loading it up as a gold member this time. Its been a while since I've used EO4 so Idk if there's still an option for that. If there is, try to log in as a Gold Member from both client and server.

> Well, it used to be that you would need a Gold Membership to have more quantities of anything, try loading it up as a gold member this time. Its been a while since I've used EO4 so Idk if there's still an option for that. If there is, try to log in as a Gold Member from both client and server.

They don't sell gold membership anymore thoough  :(

I am waiting for Seth to add Multiple Characters and for a GUI editor but I am still looking for a GUI designer for a game I started making a few weeks ago.

> They don't sell gold membership anymore thoough  :(
>
>  
>
> I am waiting for Seth to add Multiple Characters and for a GUI editor but I am still looking for a GUI designer for a game I started making a few weeks ago.

You don't need gold because they released the gold engine to everyone