Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse:Truth or Dare (an eclipse fan made fiction)

Ryochi

Welcome to eclipse truth or dare. We are gonna have our most famous (and infamous) eclipse people do truth and dares. Post here what you want them to do. Here are the characters… Ryochi (i wanna be a part of it too), Robin, Soul, Kermerd (i guess), Yami, sonic god of awesome, Tahnner, Rory, Ryoku Hasu, Devogen, renzo, Admiral Refuge, and Erwin. All requested truths or dares which are going just too far will be ignored. (eclipse staff if you dont like this lock the thread).

@Ryochi:

> Its called truth or dare. They are in there because they are infamous. Now somebody post a truth or dare for any character you want (thats in the story of course). And official crap sprouter? What the heck?

I'm afraid none of you are infamous. I think you need to understand just how far back our history goes. After 12 years of drama you lot are nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Your writing is sub-par. Even when you use punctuation properly you sound like a 10 year old kid. Writing is _not_ your calling. Stop jumping on someone else's idea and go do something else.

Decided to make up a few of my dares. Kermerd-scream like a little girl. Soul-strangle Tahnner. Tahnner-dress like a my little pony fan. Erwin-kick Ryochi's balls. Ryochi-dress like a barbie fan. Basically this fan made fiction is about the people of eclipse getting humiliated by the people who post dares here.

@Jungle:

> What years were they around for? I don't remember them.

Ollliepop has been trolling the forums on and off since before 2005, the last we heard from him was 09 or so.

Demon X is the guy that added that vbmp (or whatever it was called) sound system for one of the Eclipse versions.  I think it stayed in there till Eclipse Evolution 2.7 (might even be in that one).

HaleBlazR was banned or deleted in 2007; he was the the person who originally had Blanco's quote in his sig, I added to mine after he did.

@Ryochi:

> Decided to make up a few of my dares. Kermerd-scream like a little girl. Soul-strangle Tahnner. Tahnner-dress like a my little pony fan. Erwin-kick Ryochi's balls. Ryochi-dress like a barbie fan. Basically this fan made fiction is about the people of eclipse getting humiliated by the people who post dares here.

That's bad and you should feel bad.

@The:

> Demon X is the guy that added that vbmp (or whatever it was called) sound system for one of the Eclipse versions.  I think it stayed in there till Eclipse Evolution 2.7 (might even be in that one).

That bloody sound system stayed in there till Origins.

@Ryochi:

> Decided to make up a few of my dares. Kermerd-scream like a little girl. Soul-strangle Tahnner. Tahnner-dress like a my little pony fan. Erwin-kick Ryochi's balls. Ryochi-dress like a barbie fan. Basically this fan made fiction is about the people of eclipse getting humiliated by the people who post dares here.

>_>

@The:

> Ollliepop has been trolling the forums on and off since before 2005, the last we heard from him was 09 or so.
>
> Demon X is the guy that added that vbmp (or whatever it was called) sound system for one of the Eclipse versions.  I think it stayed in there till Eclipse Evolution 2.7 (might even be in that one).
>
> HaleBlazR was banned or deleted in 2007; he was the the person who originally had Blanco's quote in his sig, I added to mine after he did.

Ah ok. I probably came across Olliepop at one point.

@Lollicat:

> I hate you because this is a stupid topic. I would never, in my life, wish to be you, not even if I was molested while being forced to listen to pop/rap music.

…Then complain to whoever made the topic..? Jesus Christ, with deductive powers like yours you should work in airport security...