Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My logo

Sunku

@Fuu:

> OMFG! You! You are the next _elitist_ of Eclipse! Devogen! Move over!

A bit of an overstatement, but yeah.  You have talent.  You're a great designer.  I suggest you talk to someone about procuring a paid position in your project, judging by your skill you well deserve it.  I hope your future Logos are amazing as this.

@Beanie93:

> That's not a logo. It's just an ugly drawing made with Paint's brush and fill tools.
> ^ Not supposed to give any type of insult, I'm saying the truth. Get Gimp, you'll be able to try to make a _real_ logo.

Fixed.

I think what you should ask yourself is how well you think you did on it. Doesn't matter if it is your best, sometimes your best isn't enough. But if you ask me, It looks like trash. Download a font made by professionals and then add some effects to it. If you didn't ask me then just disregard the message.

So what is the exact reason you guys try to annoy the duck out of the kid instead of just telling him he's bad at what he did? Because half of you can't do better for shit or are on the same level maybee? Or that you just feel your incrediblye skills at everything forever are just so incredible actualy being polite to others is beyond you and would leave a stain on your honor?

And that comes from me.

@Kusy:

> So what is the exact reason you guys try to annoy the duck out of the kid instead of just telling him he's bad at what he did? Because half of you can't do better for shit or are on the same level maybee? Or that you just feel your incrediblye skills at everything forever are just so incredible actualy being polite to others is beyond you and would leave a stain on your honor?
>
> And that comes from me.

Again, isn't this the pot calling the kettle black. You came to rebuke us for not being blunt with him, but you only write a paragraph insulting us. Way to be a hypocrite you troll.

@Azure:

> Again, isn't this the pot calling the kettle black. You came to rebuke us for not being blunt with him, but you only write a paragraph insulting us. Way to be a hypocrite you troll.

I don't jump into threads made by new users and spam the duck out of it with pseudo sarcasm. I found it annoying that three morons jumped into a thread and couldn't tell it's funny after the first attempt, with Mastermind who can't do anything that doesn't look like shit on the lead. I would' tell him that his graphics are awefull but here he is making fun of someone else. So yeah. Mastermind - you can't pixel for shit.

Besides, why the duck are you arguing Azure? I don't see you getting isulted here, unless you merged consciousness with Nyone here. Or are you just deffending your pixelartist who apart from having talent was kind enough to show how inteligent he is itt?

I check out all new threads in Show-Off forums, yet I don't reply in most of them, and trust me I could make half of the authors there feel bad about their work by pointing out what they did wrong or simply by insulting them. It was stupid of Tahner to post somethign like this, because it looks horrid. You could say that what Soniciscool (or whatever his name is since you gays have to change your names all the time) did was "funny"… ha ha... but two more retards - not so much.

Also, you are blind Azure.