Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Piece of concept art I did a while back

zade_o

![](http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8hn5ppc7REI/TLHv11PCE_I/AAAAAAAAAAU/ap3RMKegGpI/s1600/thorconcept.png)

It was meant for my Vikings game (which I still have not given up, I will make it one day). Drawn with the mouse, I got a tablet shortly after and then smacked myself in the head.

I eventually just saved it for future use in a portfolio, but I never did get any critique on it since I never showed it to anyone other than friends.

It seems like an entirely viable character, I can imagine him being real. It's clear you've researched thoroughly, which is always a good sign. As far as critique goes I can't think of anything. You should post some more, I'd like to see it.

@Kusy:

> That character looks as realistic as Brolly in his signature. As much as the artwork is nice, you're making shit up Bonk.

I didn't say it looked realistic. I said it's an entirely viable character. Anything I say in context to video games would be relative to video games, which, let's face it, aren't realistic. A lot of characters in games aren't properly thought through, but this one is.