Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SkywardRiver's Programming Services

SkywardRiver

**_SkywardRiver's Programming Services_**

**_~Good work, better pricing~_**

Hi there Eclipse! Most of you should know me by now, but if you don't, allow me to introduce myself. My chosen Alias is SkywardRiver, although I also respond to Boots. I've been working with the Eclipse Engines for years and I believe I have established myself as one of the more knowledgeable Eclipse programmers on this site. I know the base engine of Eclipse better than most and am quite willing to help other people's projects.

In terms of Game Development I am a:
~Writer
~Programmer
~Content Developer
~Mapper
~Musician

I also do some slight work on GUI artistry, but for right now, we're going to be focusing on Item #2 on that list.

My work as a programmer has ranged from the tiniest bug fixes to my advanced Mount System. I have worked on several projects as a programmer, including Arkadia and Eclipse Online Odyssey. I am an honest and reliable person, as I am sure some will be happy to vouch for, and enjoy working with others of similar qualities.

*Please note that I do not work in Eclipse Worlds*

**Pricing**

Pricing is quite dependent on the job at hand. I have stock features that one can order, and I can also take Feature Requests to a manageable degree. So, let's take a look at some of my stock features.

1\. Mount System
$60 USD

This is a system I developed in the span of 5 hours for Eclipse Online Odyssey. Having had time since then to improve my work, this is a stellar feature for any who wish to have a quality Mount system in their game. A video on how Mounts work can be viewed on my Project's Page.

-No data wipes necessary-
-As of April 16, 2015, DX8 Only-

2\. Terrain System
$25 USD

My Terrain system was developed for Eclipse Online Odyssey and works wonders for making maps more diverse and 'alive'. It works as follows: You place "Cliff" Terrain Tile Attributes on the map. If your character has an item with the "Cliff Climbing" attribute on it, your character can now scale that cliff at a slowed speed and with a sound effect for each 'step'. Comes stock with 7, count em, 7 unique terrain types of YOUR design! For each additional terrain type, I shall charge an additional $1 USD.

-As of April 16, 2015, DX8 _AND_ DX7-

3\. Item Weight System
$10 USD

My Item Weight System was developed for a former project and brings a new element of realism to any game. Your Character in-game will now have a Stamina number which scales off of an equation that takes into account Level, Strength, and Endurance. Each item _carried_, the system does not take items equipped into account unless you decide otherwise, can have a weight to it. That weight will be taken off of your character's Stamina points. If your Stamina points are in the negatives, your character can no longer run!

-As of April 16, 2015, DX8 _AND_ DX7-

4\. Stealth System
$25 USD

My Stealth system was developed for a previous project and works like a charm. Simple assign a Stealth time to any spell and watch as your character becomes transparent on your screen, but invisible on everyone else's! You may move about while stealthed and your next attack before the allotted stealth time is up deals bonus damage. You are also invisible to NPC AI in this time.

5\. Dynamic Weather System
$50 USD

My Dynamic Weather System was developed for Veridian and dramatically changes your game world with a seemingly life like weather system. Instead of having a strict set weather for your map, entire regions can be under the same Weather Pattern which has up to 5 different forecasts! These forecasts can change as in-game as well, giving the impression of a living, breathing environment.

![](http://s15.postimg.org/6ffq8mr0b/Weather_Pic.png)

That is all my Stock Features for now. You will not find most of these features anywhere else on Eclipse. More Stock Features will be added soon.

To add to these stock features I can also implement any tutorial of your choosing for as little as $5 USD. Larger tutorials such as Scott's Guild System or Alatar's Quest System I will add for a price of $10 USD.

Feature Requests

Feature Requests are of variable pricing. Depending on how large the requested feature is, the price will go up. Expect prices slightly higher than my Stock Features as Features Requests will take more time to design and debug.

Skywyre Engine
[New]
This is a brand new offer. You can now buy the Skywyre Engine, open-source as is, for a low price of _**$200 USD.**_

Considering the Skywyre Engine has all the features listed above AND MORE, I find $200 USD to be a VERY reasonable price.

This is the engine I've developed over the course of nearly 2 years and is the engine I'm using to build Eclipse Online Odyssey with.

The Engine is DX8 with numerous bug-fixes and features, and is incredibly stable. I am positive that if you were to ask Justn or Cici about this engine you will hear nothing but good things.

The Engine includes everything present in the Skywyre Primitive Edition as well as:

~Mounts
~Tinted Animations
~Membership System
~Dungeon Map Moral
~Survival Map Moral
~Terrain System
~Allegiances
~Cinematic Intro (similar to Crystalshire)
~Offline Player Editor
~NPC v NPC Combat
~Dynamic Weather System
~Container Items
~More Bug Fixes
~More Optimizations
~Several other tidbits that I can't seem to remember, but I've been told the public would love.

If you're interested, just Message me :D

Terms of Service

>! My Terms of Service are as follows:
>! 1\. You may not share features purchased from me with any other members. Otherwise I would put them up in a tutorial. Keep your purchased features to yourself. You may rip purchased features out of your own projects and put them into your new projects.
>! 2\. You may not sell a project or engine with my features included in said project or engine without my approval. The buyer hasn't paid for said features, so they should not receive them.
>! 3\. You must credit me for my work.
>! For now, this is all.
>! Payment and "No Bugs Guarantee!"
>! Payment will work as follows. For Stock Features, I shall be paid in full up front. I'm reliable to finish the job and since it is a Stock Feature, I know that it will work as intended. This is purely for my protection.
>! For Feature Requests, I will set an estimated price and, after receiving sufficient evidence that the feature is implemented and working bug-free, then you shall send the payment and in return I send the feature/source. In the past I have sent clients "Tutorials" because they themselves have wanted to add in the feature. This is also acceptable to me.
>! If you should find a bug, simply report it to me and I shall fix it, free of charge.
>! > I vouch for Skyward's professionalism in the coding sphere. He has done work on Arkadia and it has been wonderful!
>! > I have known Skyward for 4 years.  I have experienced his content in the game development stage and during actual in-game play and I must say… it's almost criminal to be able to obtain an unlimited personal license to his content for that cheap.  Consider this a strong recommendation to utilize his services.
>! > I vouch, he knows what he's doing in DX7 and 8\. If you want optimized, error free code, he's who I'd go with
>! > He is a trust worthy guy with a huge wealth of experience. I recommend Skyward in the name of the law!
>! @'sephiroth976':
>! > My opinion might not carry that much weight on this forum since im not a very active poster but i feel i should vouch for him too, already bought his engine and had some custom work done and im very happy with it :P
>
> Speaking of which im gonna PM you about a couple of more small things id like to have added!
>! That's all for now! To place an order simply PM me or post below!

I have known Skyward for 4 years.  I have experienced his content in the game development stage and during actual in-game play and I must say… it's almost criminal to be able to obtain an unlimited personal license to his content for that cheap.  Consider this a strong recommendation to utilize his services.

This guy does good work for cheap prices. He worked with what I needed and gave me even more than I asked for and for same low price he quoted. Very trustworthy and doing it for fun and to help rather than making a lot of money. Great work Jaxx!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Bump.

Re-arranged some prices and added the actual Skywyre Engine as a purchase. (It's a fantastic deal, FYI)

Anyone who ordered features before the price adjustment will still only need to pay the original price, unless the price went down, in which case you'll get a discount.

• 2 weeks later...
My opinion might not carry that much weight on this forum since im not a very active poster but i feel i should vouch for him too, already bought his engine and had some custom work done and im very happy with it :P

Speaking of which im gonna PM you about a couple of more small things id like to have added!

• 3 months later...