Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This Robot sucks at being Human.

Rob Janes

@Rob:

> I may have posted this one time before but it's good enough to show off again. Well worth watching the whole thing.
>
> Best Comment.
>
> This Robot sucks at being Human.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXO-jKksQkM

I've actually watched it its kinda cool!

something about his videos looks off. if you look closely at his feet or even at him sometimes it looks like he's computer generated, and I dont mean the moves look generated. It almost looks like he's on a green screen or something. Watch it full screen and on a good monitor, and you will hopefully see what im talking about. I watched his other videos, like the one where he is dancing in the alleyway, and the background just looks odd too.

im not claiming its fake… but it just looks off.

That's some damn good Robot in the OP. If you all can get Hulu, I recommend watching the season 1 episode of The LXD (League of Extraordinary Dancers), called "Robot Love Story".

http://www.hulu.com/the-lxd

Oh yeah it isn't the same dance style, but the episode "Duet" is really cool too.  :cheesy:

@⠛ʍEи:

> something about his videos looks off. if you look closely at his feet or even at him sometimes it looks like he's computer generated, and I dont mean the moves look generated. It almost looks like he's on a green screen or something. Watch it full screen and on a good monitor, and you will hopefully see what im talking about. I watched his other videos, like the one where he is dancing in the alleyway, and the background just looks odd too.
>
> im not claiming its fake… but it just looks off.

I don't think some broke kid is going to go through all that trouble to setup a green screen.

who says he's broke? if he goes through the trouble to to make a video and post it, he probably has the ability to do video manipulation.

Anyways not arguing if its real or not,Im just saying him in comparison to the background looks strange to me. It could be a HD camera making it look weird…  My TV is super HD, and everything actually looks fake its so clear.